Daps
Reppin
The African Diaspora
^^^^^^
8UOBIa.gif

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Between my wife and my soon to be babymother both living with me, i have zero time to masturbate and even if i do and get caught im in for a world of hurt..i would love to have the house to myself for a week just to masturbate all day.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Between my wife and my soon to be babymother both living with me, i have zero time to masturbate and even if i do and get caught im in for a world of hurt..i would love to have the house to myself for a week just to masturbate all day.
Expound please :leostare:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
got my ex pregnant while with my girlfriend who then became my wife..we both decided to let her move in, she's currently 4 months pregnant...not trying to have child support wacking my check so we'll just all live together..will work out better in the long run, we hope.

:dead:

Breh, you're gonna fukk up your marriage:mjlol:

No way could I live with my ex, that I already was fukking while IN a relationship with my now Wife, and not fukk her periodically when my Wife leaves or pisses me off:wow:

You're either crazy or a genius........but either way,

get them divorce papers ready:mjpls:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
got my ex pregnant while with my girlfriend who then became my wife..we both decided to let her move in, she's currently 4 months pregnant...not trying to have child support wacking my check so we'll just all live together..will work out better in the long run, we hope.

Good luck with that breh

adam-levine.gif