I'm scared to death of rats/rodents

humble forever

All Star
Daps
I remember in my first apartment hunting this mouse down and squishing it to death against the wall with the other end of the broomstick. I had my shirt off walked around like i just slayed a lion for a good five minutes

Rats though...ive never had a rat. They are big, can draw blood easy, give you the fukkin plague and are terrifying

That doesn't mean id run if one was in my house though. You invade the crib and its combat time :demonic:

The worst part about killing these things (without a trap) is it's bloody, messy and loud

I cant believe this dude is saying he fears rats more than a pitbull...the first time i meet a friend's pitbull lowkey I'm talking in my head like "act like a man..be strong..i hope this dog likes me"

I remember onc i met my friend at the park and he threw me the frisbee...this pitbull was GALLOPING at me breh i said a prayer i'm not even religious

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
Seeking medical attention when bitten is intelligent.

Being afraid of a rat is pathetic and weak. If I came home and saw 10 of the biggest subway rats on earth in my living room hissing at me like you really want this? :usure:

I'm jumping up and down with two get like im doing slow double dutch stmoping the godless souls out of those beasts. nikkas like you close the door and call the white man to be brave for you.

:scusthov:

You COWard.
:whoa: my nikka its not even to that . I've killed rats before my phobia was more worse when I was a kid, but like i said before these nikkas possess mad bacteria , that notion is always gonna dwell in my head thats really my only concern with them pests .

humble forever

All Star
Daps
:whoa: my nikka its not even to that . I've killed rats before my phobia was more worse when I was a kid, but like i said before these nikkas possess mad bacteria , that notion is always gonna dwell in my head thats really my only concern with them pests .
Hit yourself with some purell before your enter combat then man dam. Don't be acting like a woman that's seen a roach

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
How many people bitten by rats died in 12 hours before they went to the hospital.

I got bjj bruh that got bit by a brown recluse and went to a partY while hiss arm rotted then was like Hmmm this might need to get checked out.

But that's that bjj

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
How many people bitten by rats died in 12 hours before they went to the hospital
You don't have to get bitten by a rat to contract something from them , their skin alone could have ticks and other pararsites ,

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
One time I found a rat in the bathroom. I smacked him with an broom hard as fukk, he jumped 3 feet in the air and screamed at me :damn: I don't even know rats could jump :wtf:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
url

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
You're scary. I can't speak with you any further on this subject
Im not scary , im stating facts , you misconstruing my word like im saying nikkas is gonna die instantly from a rat bite or contact & and my hand is gonna disintegrate from one touch , all im saying is that their filthy pest that have various diseases , its has nothing do with being scary im just big on hygiene so shyt like that I want no parts of

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Man fukk all that tough shyt, im scared as fukk of mice, rats all them nikkaz and bees and wasps too.

But I aint got no problems with spiders though :umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Im not scary , im stating facts , you misconstruing my word like im saying nikkas is gonna die instantly from a rat bite or contact & and my hand is gonna disintegrate from one touch , all im saying is that their filthy pest that have various diseases , its has nothing do with being scary im just big on hygiene so shyt like that I want no parts of
You scared wear gloves and jeans bruh come on.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Fukk these demon animals :demonic: We should kill all of them so they only exist in lab settings :birdman:

(I'm only referring to mice and rats :whoa: Other animals are cool. :jawalrus:)

Last edited:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mice ain't shyt, them big ass sewer rats are a different story tho. My brother had a Cadillac parked in the driveway for awhile and one day I go try to start it. Car won't start so I pop the hood and inside is the biggest muthafukkin rat I'd ever laid eyes on staring dead at me :merchant:.
It looked about the size of a racc00n or a possum.

I slam down the hood and go grab a butcher knife from the kitchen, but when I got back it was gone. I still don't know if it was really that big or mind was playing tricks on me.