I'm not stopping with U.S election,free "Daps and Reps" if you vote @Cactain Planet WOAT poster

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What's Hillary got to do with this? She's a loser.
It's the only argument they have. Down the road when his cabinet crashes the economy and sends us into war with China and large scale riots are happening on a national level and Russian soldiers are stationed in our streets like the German soldiers were stationed in the Italian streets in world war 2, these people will still be using that smiley to deflect.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's the only argument they have. Down the road when his cabinet crashes the economy and sends us into war with China and large scale riots are happening on a national level and Russian soldiers are stationed in our streets like the German soldiers were stationed in the Italian streets in world war 2, these people will still be using that smiley to deflect.

:lolbron: I know. Just wanted to see what they'd say.

#Hillset :troll:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
What's Hillary got to do with this? She's a loser.

She has nothing to do with it. I said people calling him WOAT should look at themselves in the mirror and the smiley is relevant to that statement, but people like...

...are too dumb to get that.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

LOL I'm gonna have to second my post from the other thread and reinforce how delusional you sound. The world isn't ending.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do you give trump so much credit?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
What happened to Domingo? Name change?

I'm still here. Ive been busy and havent posted much and have been taking a break. Gotten tired of talking Trump and I find some of the rhetoric on this website pretty ugly. Changed my name to stay below the radar. I'll be back.