Illegal immigration hurts the black community

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not a baseless argument then or now. Why do you think blacks are still at the bottom? Because the fukking cycle keeps continuing. Cacs bring over people THEY want and disenfrachise blacks. none of the above people (except possibly jews) ever do anything for blacks but harm us.
Because of racism.
Not really because of immigration.

I'll grant you that racism played a role in immigration though.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
not only this, but napopleon claims they were legal. they weren't legal. they certainly weren't citizens either. there was no such thing as illegal immigrant in the united states until immigration policy was established in the late 1800s with the page act, chinese exclusion act and the immigration act of 1891. so before that they were here about as "legally" as the pilgrims who came here and committed genocide. :francis:

immigration policy was established because cacs felt threatened about losing their majority and general nativist fears which exist in every country. especially during times of a bad economy.
I won't let you go back to 1880s to make a point.

I'm talking about 2015.

I said those people were here legally....and most of these mexicans aren't.

Lets not forget this, even with legal immigration, that the border with mexico is the most trafficked border in the world.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your solution is to allow more people to disenfrachise blacks? That makes no sense. It doesn't matter what the situation with the Italians was. We know what the situation with the Mexicans is. They aren't blacks and we only lose for their being here. So deportation needs to happen.

what is your solution? i haven't offered a solution. i don't think there really is an easy solution. i know that might be hard to comprehend since you think it's as simple as "DEPORT THEM ALL" as if the won't just come back and cacs will magically stop being racist and begin hiring blacks. the world isn't as simple as you make it out to be.

i think the best solution would give farm workers temporary visas which allow them to do farm work, which you no damn well nobody wants to do. :comeon: as for the rest of it i'm not sure. like i said it's not something that has a simple fix.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
there are a lot of them still around

In what state and city?

they still exist. and job corps got expanded via additional funds from the '09 stimulus.

Not as public schools they dont...maybe as charters but not as fully funded public schools and what little is left not enough to put a dent in the problem..Common core and standardized testing have taken over the curriculum in the US thanks to Obama and Bush..aint no reversing it either to many people getting rich off the educational testing industrial complex

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I benefit economically because I did well in school and got a good job in Midtown Manhattan.
There are a lot of my hispanic friends who amounted to little or nothing. It's largely these people who you have a problem with.

:francis:

It's quite uncommon for me to be doing as well as I am.

Congratulations on your success. However we are pinpointing the large influx of illegal Mexican immigrants who are not only taking opportunities from African Americans which are legal citizens, but that also burden & weaken the U.S. economic ecosystem by not paying any federal or state tax.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Congratulations on your success. However we are pinpointing the large influx of illegal Mexican immigrants who are not only taking opportunities from African Americans which are legal citizens, but that also burden & weaken the U.S. economic ecosystem by not paying any federal or state tax.
Net immigration from Mexico has been at zero for years now.
I'm pretty sure this issue is vastly overstated.

I'm not saying immigration isn't an issue.
But I don't think getting rid of the Mexicans is the solution to the black man's problem in America.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is your solution? i haven't offered a solution. i don't think there really is an easy solution. i know that might be hard to comprehend since you think it's as simple as "DEPORT THEM ALL" as if the won't just come back and cacs will magically stop being racist and begin hiring blacks. the world isn't as simple as you make it out to be.

i think the best solution would give farm workers temporary visas which allow them to do farm work, which you no damn well nobody wants to do. :comeon: as for the rest of it i'm not sure. like i said it's not something that has a simple fix.

You implied that the Italians being here 100 years ago has some moral bearing on whether Mexicans need to be here. Wrong. It has no bearing. Mexicans need to be deported. That is the only solution. I already told you cacs will never stop being racist, but taking away some of their options--rather than giving them millions of ways to discriminate-is better than the alternative and will help blacks. Only in special circumstances should Mexicans be hired like farming, and their numbers should be monitored. The government needs more incentive to keep them in Mexico.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Net immigration from Mexico has been at zero for years now.
I'm pretty sure this issue is vastly overstated.

I'm not saying immigration isn't an issue.
But I don't think getting rid of the Mexicans is the solution to the black man's problem in America.
Net zero doesn't mean they're not coming.

Do you not realize how equilibrium works? :heh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how can an undocumented immigrant refuse to hire a black person?

I didn't say they did, but undocumented immigrants take black jobs because cacs hire them instead of blacks. Moreover undocumented immigrants sometimes get promotions and then hire only cacs and other undocumented immigrations. So on and so forth. LA is an example of what all of America will look like if the Mexican illegal immigration surge continues. Soon black people will have nowhere to run. It's all anti-black in the end and must be curbed.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You implied that the Italians being here 100 years ago has some moral bearing on whether Mexicans need to be here. Wrong. It has no bearing. Mexicans need to be deported. That is the only solution. I already told you cacs will never stop being racist, but taking away some of their options--rather than giving them millions of ways to discriminate-is better than the alternative and will help blacks. Only in special circumstances should Mexicans be hired like farming, and their numbers should be monitored. The government needs more incentive to keep them in Mexico.
i already told you your solution wont work though breh. they'll come back. these are highly motivated people who risked death/rape/murder coming here illegally in the first place. most have been deported or caught at the border before and then made the journey again. it's really not as simple as deport them all.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
I didn't say they did, but undocumented immigrants take black jobs because cacs hire them instead of blacks. Moreover undocumented immigrants sometimes get promotions and then hire only cacs and other undocumented immigrations. So on and so forth. LA is an example of what all of America will look like if the Mexican illegal immigration surge continues. Soon black people will have nowhere to run. It's all anti-black in the end and must be curbed.
Mexican immigration has nothing to do with black people. I can tell you grew up easy.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i already told you your solution wont work though breh. they'll come back. these are highly motivated people who risked death/rape/murder coming here illegally in the first place. most have been deported or caught at the border before and then made the journey again. it's really not as simple as deport them all.

Yes, it will. Put the meanest cac in office and give him every mandate to deport Mexicans. If Mexicans want to risk life and limb only to get raided and deported a month later, let them. Find and punish all those whom hire illegal Mexicans. You're saying it "can't" be done. Worse things have to be done to people in these situations. It can very well be done.