If You Have Mixed Kids After 2016 Then You're An Idiot.

Daps
:comeon:

Average AA is 78% African and that number doesn't change because of 1 +1 matches with other blacks

More like 78% Afric00n

7yCKwdW.gif

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's why the UK blacks are c00ns :yeshrug: mixing your DNA with your slave master is a flagrant violation...even worse, they embrace islam :comeon:

There were more mulatto slave masters than white slavemasters in Charleston, sc and that don't stop n:ggaz from chasing mutt butts. Just sayin.:sas1:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I know is white supremacist will love yall, because this is exactly what they been trying to stop happening for at least HUNDREDS OF YEARS!

What they are scared of is you having mixed children, because that is the end of whites, at least in high numbers, so they can't do what they do so easily. Yall are helping your enemies stay in power, and don't even realize it.

Chess not checkers is some real shyt, I see:ohhh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I know is white supremacist will love yall, because this is exactly what they been trying to stop happening for at least HUNDREDS OF YEARS!

What they are scared of is you having mixed children, because that is the end of whites, at least in high numbers, so they can't do what they do so easily. Yall are helping your enemies stay in power, and don't even realize it.

Chess not checkers is some real shyt, I see:ohhh:

its realistically impossible for AAs to genetically wipe out cacs in the US. the shyt is a joke at this point. for as much as yall talk about breeding cacs out. i only see AAs getting lighter with every generation.

but go head and think 14% of the population can wipe out 60% through IR sex

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its realistically impossible for AAs to genetically wipe out cacs in the US. the shyt is a joke at this point. for as much as yall talk about breeding cacs out. i only see AAs getting lighter with every generation.

but go head and think 14% of the population can wipe out 60% through IR sex
First, I didn't say wipe them out, I said lower their numbers.

Secondly, skin tone is not the major thing that makes you "black", its hair, body and facial structure, which is more important. Ice-T is a prime example of that.

Third, its mostly your diet ,and exposure to sunlight that determines skin tone. I don't see blacks getting lighter, and lighter, unless they live in places like Chicago where it is cold, and people tend to be indoors often. Even then most still look black, because most procreate with each other, but most blacks live in the south where there is more then enough sun, so what you're saying makes no sense. You aren't going to just lose color for no reason. White people lost color 6,000 years ago because they lived in a cold environment, not a lot of clothes, and not a strong sun, and they ate very little carbs. I also think blue eyes played a part, but that is my theory.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First, I didn't say wipe them out, I said lower their numbers.

you're also lowering your #s. just because biracial offspring may be classified as black. there's a good chance their children will be classified as white :mjpls:

Secondly, skin tone is not the major thing that makes you "black", its hair, and facial structure, which is more important. Ice-T is a prime example of that.

here we go witht he bullshyt. y'all really want these blake griffin cacs to be the face of black people. having TWO black parents is the major thing that makes one black, why is that so hard for you dudes to grasp> ?

Third, its mostly your diet ,and exposure to sunlight that determines skin tone. I don't see blacks getting lighter, and lighter, unless they live in places like Chicago where it is cold, and people tend to be indoors often, but most blacks live in the south where there is more then enough sun, so what you're saying makes no sense. You aren't going to just lose color for no reason. White people lost color 6,000 years ago because they lived in a cold environment, not a lot of clothes, and not a strong sun. I also think blue eyes played a part, but that is my theory.
:snoop: bruh, i'm not saying black folks are getting lighter through osmosis. im saying race mixing would wipe out blacks long before whites.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're also lowering your #s. just because biracial offspring may be classified as black. there's a good chance their children will be classified as white :mjpls:

here we go witht he bullshyt. y'all really want these blake griffin cacs to be the face of black people. having TWO black parents is the major thing that makes one black, why is that so hard for you dudes to grasp> ?

:snoop: `
1-That's because you don't know how to play the game, so your enemy will decide who is who for you. That isn't nature, that is whites playing CHESS:martin:

If they have children with other blacks, you wouldn't even be able to tell that one of the parents was biracial, unless the parent is living a stressful life that depletes them of proper nutrients for their 'blackness" to be expressed.

2-Blake Griffin is not how most biracial people look, but people like you love the exceptions to be the rule:comeon:

3-Once you actually learn science, just like the white supremacists who play you, this :snoop: will turn into :myman:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1-That's because you don't know how to play the game, so your enemy will decide who is who for you. That isn't nature, that is whites playing CHESS:martin:
that's ironic because that's EXACTLY what you one drop rulers do. white supremacist have set the terms that it only takes some blackness to be considered black. i dont buy that philosophy, nor do i claim biracials as black.

2-Blake Griffin is not how most biracial people look, but people like you love the exceptions to be the rule:comeon:

what does the average biracial look like :heh: if i wanted to cherry pick, i would have used wentworth miller.

3-Once you actually learn science, just like the white supremacists who play you, this :snoop: will turn into :myman:

the way you guys justify your desire for mixed and non-black women is down right shameful.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's ironic because that's EXACTLY what you one drop rulers do. white supremacist have set the terms that it only takes some blackness to be considered black. i dont buy that philosophy, nor do i claim biracials as black.

what does the average biracial look like :heh: if i wanted to cherry pick, i would have used wentworth miller.

the way you guys justify your desire for mixed and non-black women is down right shameful.
You just like to argue, because you have yet to back up your claims but, I will play this game before I go to sleep:

1-That is my point! They are scared of going extinct so they made up the one drop rule, but people like you are actually helping them, because if they don't except biracials, and blacks don't, then biracials will be their own, and that helps the white supremacists also, because that means you have a new group that can be the competition against blacks, which helps keeps white in power, and most of them look just like YOU. Ever heard of South Africa?:sas1:

Like I keep posting, CHESS:ufdup:

2-You know the average biracial looks black or at least its a good amount that is seen. Very few look all white. If they did, there would be no need for the one drop rule, which you just brought up, right?:skip:

Since you are lost with how most biracials look, I will help you with some coloreds from South Africa:
south-africas-coloured-people-02.jpg

Coloured-family.jpg

3-I see you have no good argument, because I wrote NOTHING about women in that last post, just science. I see you got your mamas qualities of deflecting, young man:sas2:

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having two black parents didn't save me from getting the "are you mixed?" Comments.
You know what they gonna say. "Your great, great, grandma was white, so you mixed":wtb:

Until you say, "Yeah, I'm mixed":obama:

Then it's "you aint nothing but a ****** when the cops pull you over":pacspit:

These people are the white supremacists tool because they don't think logically, just emotionally, and that is easy to manipulate:ld:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1-That is my point! They are scared of going extinct so they made up the one drop rule, but people like you are actually helping them, because if they don't except biracials, and blacks don't, then biracials will be their own, and that helps the white supremacists also, because that means you have a new group that can be the competition against blacks, which helps keeps white in power, and most of them look just like YOU. Ever heard of South Africa?:sas1:

we are not talking about europe, we are not talking africa, we are talking about whites and blacks in the united states. the one drop rule was created to structure the white race and keep white wealth in white families and communities. this is something you silly nikkas ever understand, as you take your wealth and resources to non-black women.

2-You know the average biracial looks black or at least its a good amount that is seen. Very few look all white.
you just said race has nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with shyt like frizzy hair and facial structure :dame: tell me what the average biracial looks like? is halle berry the average biracial? what about her daughters? are they black as well?

3-I see you have no good argument, because I wrote NOTHING about women in that last post, just science. I see you got your mamas qualities of deflecting, young man:sas2:
you don't have to write anything about women. i've been here long enough to know one drop rulers always gotta agenda tied to self interest. either they have a white or mixed girl, biracial kids, or a non-black parent.