If Wakanda was a real country and T'challa gave amnesty to all black people. Edit No PAWGS

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
can I marry a Dora Milaje?

Nah, they are tied to the King. Only he can wife them.

They have Wakandeye's if that's up to your palet:mjpls:.

LOL!!

But yo, if you want food from the West, hit up Killmonger's village. It's the most "West" friendly village in Wakanda.

Can I be black panther ,?

You can challenge the BP to combat and earn the title, but then you will have to eat a heart-shaped-herb that will prolly kill you if you eat it, as you aren't of wakandan royal blood. Killmonger did created a synthesized version of it that is edible though.:jbhmm:

First problem is, how are you going to beat the BP? Cuz he (or she) can prolly whoop your ass in less than 2 seconds.

No PAWGS? But my man T'chala had a hard on for Susan storm :leostare:

He never wifed her though. His mains were black.

Wakandans are notoriously xenophobic. :mjpls:
They don't even like other Africans, and you think they're going to reach across the world for some American Negros?:ufdup:
I'd apply, get rejected, be :to:. Then post on the Coli about how we need "our own Wakanda".:obama:

T'Challa was always different on that regard compared to his peers and predecessors, so under the right ( and strangest of ) circumstances, I could see him trying was stuff like that.

As for the xenophobia...gotta take the good with the bad. Befriend some Wakandans somehow, and you'll be on your way, especially if you end up with a Wakandan significant other.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Nah, they are tied to the King. Only he can wife them.

LOL!!

But yo, if you want food from the West, hit up Killmonger's village. It's the most "West" friendly village in Wakanda.

You can challenge the BP to combat and earn the title, but then you will have to eat a heart-shaped-herb that will prolly kill you if you eat it, as you aren't of wakandan royal blood. Killmonger did created a synthesized version of it that is edible though.:jbhmm:

First problem is, how are you going to beat the BP? Cuz he (or she) can prolly whoop your ass in less than 2 seconds.

He never wifed her though. His mains were black.

T'Challa was always different on that regard compared to his peers and predecessors, so under the right ( and strangest of ) circumstances, I could see him trying was stuff like that.

As for the xenophobia...gotta take the good with the bad. Befriend some Wakandans somehow, and you'll be on your way, especially if you end up with a Wakandan significant other.
He never planned on marrying any Dora. They are there for political purposes.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'll just assume it isn't cause they on that :mjpls: but that it's because he spider-man
dora_milaje_by_ssulti-d8a5np4.jpg

It's cuz he's Spider-Man. T'Challa also prolly approved of them doing that too.

Historically, Wakandans aren't on that :mjpls: . The biggest hurdle you'll have is the fact that you aren't Wakandan. You better be on point to have a chance with them, they gotta validate their choice to their fam and even their people.

Even T'Challa got roasted for wifing Monica Lynne, who was a Jazz singer and a social worker. So ANYBODY can get it.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He never planned on marrying any Dora. They are there for political purposes.

Right. But from what I understand, only he, as King, can wife them, if he chooses to do so. I don't think someone else can, unless he lets them go from that responsibility, which he did once he married Storm.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn so they permanent side chicks until he decides he want something else:wow: . . .no one man should have all that power clock ticking but t'challa just count the hours

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Damn so they permanent side chicks until he decides he want something else:wow: . . .no one man should have all that power clock ticking but t'challa just count the hours

Nah, not really. If he gets with one, he HAS to wife her. So its a big deal if he does. He never smashed one or wifed one.

EDIT: Does a Dora qualify as a sidechick if he never smashed? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
There is no democracy.....nope

The BPs have been a great source of leadership for Wakanda. To be a BP, you have to go through a bunch of tough rites AND get cosigned by the Panther God. If you are not of good character, the panther god throws you to the bushes and you might get killed in the process.