If u black and u don't get ya wings fried hard or ya steak well done...you's a dweeb

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nah doggy u wrong, if u been around enough meats you would know that some of us light/brown nikkas got pink peens. I bet drake, breezy, sinbad, and Terrance from 106th and park have some pink flavor to they meats

Go to Xvideos and type in Jake Steed, examine his peen and get bac at me my nig.
:dead:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
For real, what part of the game is eating bloody ass cow bodyparts or soft ass buffalo wings that take like 500 chews just to get down ya throat (no homo). If u eating medium rare food and u a knee grow u might need to re-evaluate your priorties in life. I expect shyt like that from white people

Its an Edomite trait to like bloody food. Their forefather Esau ate red pottage, which is why he was later called Edom meaning red. The reason why black people don't do that is because we are sons of Jacob and we are not to eat meat with the blood like Esau. That is nasty.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Nah doggy u wrong, if u been around enough meats you would know that some of us light/brown nikkas got pink peens. I bet drake, breezy, sinbad, and Terrance from 106th and park have some pink flavor to they meats

Go to Xvideos and type in Jake Steed, examine his peen and get bac at me my nig.
This nikka:russ:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I see lots of folks mucnhing on shyt like this

20130409-peter-luger-cheeseburger-innards.jpg
20130409-peter-luger-cheeseburger-innards.jpg

LOL at the cheese being more cooked than the meat

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its an Edomite trait to like bloody food. Their forefather Esau ate red pottage, which is why he was later called Edom meaning red. The reason why black people don't do that is because we are sons of Jacob and we are not to eat meat with the blood like Esau. That is nasty.

You know how many nikkas I know that eat their steak medium to medium rare

Daps
Reppin
NYC

There's levels to this gay trolling :wow: