If u believe in The God of Abraham and NASA then Humans r multi-deminsional beings like that God

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself

(*This the long version wit some a nikka named Tae in it*)

If Moses and The Hebrews are Black? Then that means that the black man is the original god

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
To put life in a math equation of how to figure out and solve life is

f5_02.gif

+
absolute-value-inequalities-notes-8-728.jpg

That's "life". As best as I can put it. It's what voodoo is, its what policy is. Its code

Marshall law within all of our different systems.

Don't read all of this in short-handed English. If you do you won't be able to grasp it all. My nikka I know you won't

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
The mathematical equation in your dna is proof of binary code

the definition of binary
binary

[bahy-nuh-ree, -ner-ee]

adjective
consisting of, indicating, or involving two.

Definition of DNA
DNA
Your DNA is what makes you uniquely you. It's that double helix that your genes are made of. Your DNA accounts for why you resemble your parents and it distinguishes you from your pet frog and from everybody else.

DNA stands for deoxyribonucleic acid, sometimes called "the molecule of life," as almost all organisms have their genetic material codified as DNA. Since each person’s DNA is unique, "DNA typing" is a valuable tool in connecting suspects to crime scenes.
You can also use the word less scientifically, as in “it’s just not in my DNA to sit through six hours of meetings.”

Again. I stress that you shouldn't look at this in short-hand English.

I speak Ebonics. I don't know how to articulate that like i could if I was otherwise. It's the Patwa. Or should I say tha Pat-ta

U feel me?

Last edited:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
But Breh you and I and everyone we know will die one day. Gods don't die ? :patrice:

Said who? Who says you die God? When even still you carry on the name of prophet Mohammed in good mention til this day.

Youre also talking about a religious/spiritual "literature" thats an arabic translation of the g-d of abraham.

Im not speaking ill of him. I'm presenting evidence of the beliefs you gravitate to

arabic definition - Google Search
Full Definition of Arabic
  1. : a Semitic language originally of the Arabs of the Hejaz and Nejd that is now the prevailing speech of a wide region of southwestern Asia and northern Africa
SEMITIC

Se·mit·ic
səˈmidik/
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
  2. 2.
    relating to the peoples who speak the Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.

language translation definition - Google Search

Last edited:

kaaris

Rookie
Daps
To put life in a math equation of how to figure out and solve life is

f5_02.gif

+
absolute-value-inequalities-notes-8-728.jpg

That's "life". As best as I can put it. It's what voodoo is, its what policy is. Its code

Marshall law within all of our different systems.

Don't read all of this in short-handed English. If you do you won't be able to grasp it all. My nikka I know you won't

I still haven't figured out what you're tryna say, breh

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
I still haven't figured out what you're tryna say, breh

No bullshyt. Firgure it out God. U got it

You God. Enlighten yaself. Everything i said already out there. Follow the trail of what I wrote

Last edited: