If I said Pacino, Deniro and Denzel are the three GOAT actors...

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
...I'd say you need to watch movies older than 1970

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'd agree but if I had to have an alternative list

1) Jack Nicholson
2) Christopher Walken
3) Daniel Day-Lewis
I'd replace Pacino with Marlon Brando.

Then I would add Daniel Day-Lewis and the criminally underrated Forest Whitaker.

Strong picks, I'd replace Pacino over Deniro though, his overreacting can be distracting, I'd take Deniro's subtlety in most cases but it's a coin flip between them.

I'd throw in Ed Norton, Brad Pitt and Robin Williams as other alternates, Forest Whitaker is so underrated so is Don Cheadle

Last edited:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
clifton-powell-2.jpg

yo wax, yo nikka, let me get some links with some grits , man hurry up , I'm hungrier than a muthafukka

Off topic...who else in here thinks This guy could actually knock it out the park if given a non-stereotypical leading role in a good non-Black drama? You know, the type of role that'll garner him an Oscar, put him on the mainstream radar. He's already done his share of straight to DVD joints...he'd have to automatically be in nothing but the big screen flicks from there on out.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

De Niro>>>>Pacino or anyone else not named Daniel Day-Lewis. All those characters were mad different and he killed every one. Dude is next level.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I have zero problem with your list :manny:

My top 3 would change based on how im feeling but those three are def in my top 5 no matter what...