If a HUSBAND is not capable of having his WIFE quit her job or RETIRE ..he is an UNDERACHIVER to HER

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
after an "intimate" conversation with somebody's Wife..I've come to the realization

if your unable to let them be a stay at home mom..or ETERNAL housewife who just shops and provides her husband company and "support" it's safe to say she see you as a FAILURE

And Mostly Explains why she is sooo MISERABLE in yall HAPPY MARRIAGE
:francis:

#thesehoesdontwannawork

#theydontwannapartnership

#theywannasponsorship

#GMB

So he's an under achiever if he doesnt let her sit at home on her ass and depend on him?
:martin:

Sadly there are plenty women who think like this:snoop:

#GMB
#BuildStablesBrehs:wow:

post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-Imgur-X3MA.gif

if your wife is forced to put yalls kids in daycare, and return to work before shes ready, because you as a man cant financially support the family on your own. she will always resent you, be prepared for the consequences
:manny:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You guys... Lol.

You don't want a woman to depend on you financially . You don't want a career driven woman, you'll be just as happy with that part -time waitress or a woman who works in retail because beauty and youth are all that matters. You want to be the leader of the home. You want to know what she brings to a table you want to have full and total control over. You want her to work, stay in the gym, cook clean, raise kids, and sex on demand. You want her to retain those feminine delicate qualities of a woman who is well kept and only has to worry about staying beautiful and docile to her man.

I'm going to bed.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
What kind of fukk shyt is this I swear some of you dudes gotta be 50plus...:usure:

Worry about this shyt when you middle aged and washed and going thru that crisis,I swear you dudes come up with the craziest shyt nikka 27 worried about retirement:mjlol:

N!gga if you are over 25 and haven't been saving for retirement YOU IS A DUMB MUFFUKA. .....

:camby:

your NEVER to young to SAVE MONEY

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
after an "intimate" conversation with somebody's Wife..I've come to the realization

if your unable to let them be a stay at home mom..or ETERNAL housewife who just shops and provides her husband company and "support" it's safe to say she see you as a FAILURE

And Mostly Explains why she is sooo MISERABLE in yall HAPPY MARRIAGE
:francis:

#thesehoesdontwannawork

#theydontwannapartnership

#theywannasponsorship

#GMB

The worst thing you can do is have your wife not work....told to my homeboy by a judge:ohhh:

Y'all better wake up out here.....as long as I'm working my wide will be working.

It's 50-50 with me...you take care of me and I take care of you. :myman:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
N!gga if you are over 25 and haven't been saving for retirement YOU IS A DUMB MUFFUKA. .....

:camby:

your NEVER to young to SAVE MONEY

We not talking about saving money the topic was retirement but because you disagreed with my statement,you came too a conclusion about me with no basis or facts.

Female trait but it's all good many blessings too your and yours have a great day:salute: