I think got Zika brehs.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
That ain't Zika your ass got a rash from messing with nasty women....:mjlol::lolbron:
tumblr_lvd7jxWLEc1r058cd.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
If you have that Chickengunya shyt, it puts you on your ass, literally with joint pain and fever. You wouldn't be on the Coli from the looks of it, so you Prolly got Zika.

Here's to hoping it ain't. No body deserves to have a kid looking like a fukking Cabbage Patch doll fresh out the gate. :birdman:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
It could be a lot of shyt.....STD, other bacterial infection, virus, skin rash, other health aliment....u need to get diagnosed

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
If you have that Chickengunya shyt, it puts you on your ass, literally with joint pain and fever. You wouldn't be on the Coli from the looks of it, so you Prolly got Zika.

Here's to hoping it ain't. No body deserves to have a kid looking like a fukking Cabbage Patch doll fresh out the gate. :birdman:
it seem that it only affects the children if the mother has Zika while they're pregnant. But guess what excuse I'm using now.

Her: babe have you ever thought about us having kids?

Me: yeah but remember I've had Zika and it wouldn't be worth taking the risk:to:

Her: Ok:mjcry:

Me::sadbron:

:troll:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
it seem that it only affects the children if the mother has Zika while they're pregnant. But guess what excuse I'm using now.

Her: babe have you ever thought about us having kids?

Me: yeah but remember I've had Zika and it wouldn't be worth taking the risk:to:

Her: Ok:mjcry:

Me::sadbron:

:troll:
:mjlol:
But, nah, for real. As a dude with no seeds as yet, this Zika shyt got me mad on edge 'cause I don't think I can handle one of those kids, man. :mjcry:
_88033327_hi031190877.jpg

Don't want my baby relegated to a lifetime full of fitted hats and sunglasses.:sadcam:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
:mjlol:
But, nah, for real. As a dude with no seeds as yet, this Zika shyt got me mad on edge 'cause I don't think I can handle one of those kids, man. :mjcry:
_88033327_hi031190877.jpg

Don't want my baby relegated to a lifetime full of fitted hats and sunglasses.:sadcam:
breh I'm not taking any chances until they're 100% sure that it won't affect the children, I don't think I can deal with that and that's one of the better cases.