I seriously can't believe the 2nd Spiderman reboot failed

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i like andrew garfield as spiderman but people always act like there cant be a better choice for roles when they are recast. its not hard to find a white pretty boy teen who looks like peter parker in hollywood, trust me. in fact neither tobey or andrew look shyt like PP honestly its more so the charisma that gets them over

It's not that I don't think they could find another actor to play a good Spiderman, I just think it's retarded to have Spiderman portrayed on the big screen by 3 different people in such a small amount of time. A second reboot was unnecessary imo.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I must be one of the only people who liked Tobey as Peter Parker :yeshrug:

Tobey was cool, Andrew Garfield was cool. Tobey was more classic, Garfield was Ultimate. They were both different Peter Parkers but each played the part. Amazing reboot movies just weren't memorable. Now we're in for yet ANOTHER reboot. WTF

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:what: What kind of bad taste having ass nikkas you know in real life, b?

The numbers say its yall nerds in the film room with the opposite taste of the world

Transformers was the #1 movie last year :pachaha:

but of course here no one cares :pachaha:

then again this is the same site where people compare K-Rino to fukking 2pac :laff:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I keep hearing the word "reboot". Is this an official thing, or are coli cats getting bent out of shape? Last I heard, they were just integrating PP into the main Marvel movie continuity. That doesn't necessarily mean a reboot. He's just going to be joining the Avengers. Now, again, I've been out of the loop for a few days, so someone let me know if this is really a thing.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
The numbers say its yall nerds in the film room with the opposite taste of the world

Transformers was the #1 movie last year :pachaha:

but of course here no one cares :pachaha:

then again this is the same site where people compare K-Rino to fukking 2pac :laff:
:whoa:
I agreed with your initial post, but you're taking it a bit too far. Transformers 4 being number 1 in the box office means nothing. That movie was straight up ass cheeks. I just agree that sometimes it seems as if brehs (myself included at times) just go against whatever is popular at the moment. I do think Transformers 1 and 3 were dope ass flicks though.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I'm probably one of the only people that actually liked Spider-Man 3.

I'm not saying it was better than the first 2 Raimi movies in the trilogy but I still enjoyed parts of it, the problem was they tried to put too much storyline into one movie and didn't have enough time to go into detail. Venom woulda been the GOAT for the trilogy but casting Topher Grace was a bad decision, imo.

with all that being said, Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man >>> anything in the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man world.

Spider-Man (2002) is and will always be the GOAT Spider-Man movie to me. Willem Dafoe as Green Goblin... :bryan:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andrew Garfield was wack as spidey. Just because he was doing what we all want from spidey in the flicks (talking that shyt while laying the beats), it doesn't mean he did it well. You could tell the role meant the world to him. But still. His Peter Parker was on some baby Bruce Wayne shyt. Foh.

Tobey left A LOT to be desired. But he was easily better in the role.

That said, I don't think we've even seen a defining spidey on film yet. The versions we've gotten so far have been more a reflection of script and directors than actors. One group focused on "the Parker luck". One group focused on spider-man's wit and introduced a bunch of brooder bullshyt. Both understood the power/responsibility angle.

But I don't think either actor was good enough to elevate the character past what was on the page, the way Heath did with joker.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Garfield was a waaaaay better Spidey than Tobey. Its everything else about the new series that was shyt.
Waaay better? Hardly but to each his own. That's your right.

I hated Garfield's Anthony Perkins looking ass. IDW but his presence irritated me to no end. Every time he was onscreen I wanted to falcon punch him in his long ass throat.:why:

Raimi indeed had his faults in how he handled the franchise I will admit. But the Webb films are extra moist.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I keep hearing the word "reboot". Is this an official thing, or are coli cats getting bent out of shape? Last I heard, they were just integrating PP into the main Marvel movie continuity. That doesn't necessarily mean a reboot. He's just going to be joining the Avengers. Now, again, I've been out of the loop for a few days, so someone let me know if this is really a thing.

SONY and Disney struck a deal. Disney is fast-tracking a new Spider-Man film. It will be in 2017 I believe.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
spiderman dont die he multiply
spidey-rejoice-png.5596

:umad: the GOAT character is back for the first time again

and the second one was meh but im a spiderstan so im probably gonna buy the blu ray tomorrow :yeshrug: ive been in the mood to watch the friendly neighborhood spiderman