I just watched 40 mins worth of trailers at the movie theater :mindblown:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I don't mind the trailers but they play all the exact same long ass commercials for every movie, so as someone who goes to the movies at least twice a week it's absolute torture. Although nothing will ever top this:

I swear this fukking commercial played in theaters for at least eight months. :why:

Exactly. It's not the trailers, it's the goddamn commercials I already see 10 times a week on tv that's the issue

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
they do that so kids anticipate stuff, "ooooooo daddy/mommy i wanna see that!!!!"

They figure if they show enough of them kids will eventully break you down. lol

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I saw about 35 movies in theaters this year, and usually I try to show up like 15 minutes late, because, unless it's the indie theater (and sometimes even then) the previews are near unwatchable, esp. the second time. I think it's totally exploitive to put audiences, paying ones, through 20 minutes plus of previews, it's excessive and disrespectful. (though I never heard of 40 minutes of previews, that is egregious) I walk out of previews sometimes for 3 minutes or so, there are a few I remember, the one for that Kevin Costner debacle, Crime Mind or whatever that was.