i just rescued a lil baby kitten from being ran over infront of the store and brought it home :3

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
@AJtheOne @ProBlack Panther come see how obsessed these two losers are :laff::laff:

They really spending they sunday looking through my twitter and soundclick page I had when I was 12 or 13 :dead:

so why you came in here sayin it wasn't you? :mjlol:

this mentally ill fakkit is LIVID :laff:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
:bryan: I got you so furious off that sonning last week you been googling my username looking to expose me :dead:

Try again I never been to Namibia :umad:

I haven't even posted in this thread for days and I'm still on this fakkits mind :russ:

he tried to play it off but moments later......

:mjlol: I'm livid yet you two fakkits are googling my name looking for twitter and facebook and linkein accounts cuz I embarrassed you for months. Keep searching I hope you have a fun night :umad:

oh yea

this nikka furious :laff:

chanda you a frail ass fraud, nikka went to an all boys academy and grew up thinkin it was normal to have no contact with women

that wrinkled ass south pole button up :dead:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
what happened to all that trained boxer, school bully tough guy shyt chanda??? :ohhh:

why did you deny it was you til i posted that soundclick? :sas2:

did I touch a nerve when I told you how I'd bully you in school you feminine little fakkit? :mjlol:

The pic and the linked in accounts ain't me but the twitter and the soundclick is :what:

:lolbron: is this what you call an exposal? :russ:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
did I touch a nerve when I told you how I'd bully you in school you feminine little fakkit? :mjlol:

The pic and the linked in accounts ain't me but the twitter and the soundclick is :what:

:lolbron: is this what you call an exposal? :russ:

so how many zambians in the UK named chanda tumeo and call themselves 2meo on the internet?

got this pipsqueak refugee sweating bullets right now :dead:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
so how many zambians in the UK named chanda tumeo and call themselves 2meo on the internet?

got this pipsqueak refugee sweating bullets right now :dead:

The linkedin account says they work in Namibia :umad: try again fakkit :heh: