I just re-watched The Amazing Spider-Man and..

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
too twilight pretty boy smallville-ish for me

i liked it tho i wasnt the target audience

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Spiderman Is Supposed To Be A Smartass

I said dikk not smart ass Spiderman is a smart ass but not a dikk........This Parker just treated everybody like shyt

* Me and my boys playing football after school, I accidently throw the ball in Pete's way

(Me) 'yo Pete help a nikka out'

(Pete) :pacspit: * chucks ball at goal post and damages the field goal

(Me) :huhldup: :sadbron:

Parker has never been a dikk on that level

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Andrew Garfield did a good job as Peter Parker/Spider-man

but

Tobey Maguire played it with such an earnest quality that I think he embodied the character so well and he didn't get enough credit for that during his run, the only problem is the Kirsten Dunst was too average looking to be Mary Jane. Scarlet Johansen would have been perfect unfortunately she was a little too young at the time.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Ironically they got most of the comic book elements right (which is rare for comic book movies)...but from a film making standpoint it was mediocre.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I looked it up on IMDB the guy that played the dude in the shadows at the end was michael massee the same guy who played funboy from the crow

TheCrowFunBoy.png

[ame]http://youtu.be/YQ2FCqdlvBM[/ame]

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first Toby film was actually on the same level or better

The third Toby film was a steaming pile of shyt, and definitely worse

The second one was pretty cool as far as I can remember

Overall the Andrew Garfield film was a pretty good setup to a franchise reboot, and it got too much hate for retelling the origin story. I give it a 7.9/10 and I think the sequels will get better and better cause this director won't make a corny piece of garbage like Spiderman 3 :scusthov:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Trash....and spidey my fav of all time.....Toby>>>Andrew Andrew spiderman came across as an dikk to me

Spiderman Is Supposed To Be A Smartass

thx Kolo, was about to say the same thing :beli:

The first Toby film was actually on the same level or better

The third Toby film was a steaming pile of shyt, and definitely worse

The second one was pretty cool as far as I can remember

Overall the Andrew Garfield film was a pretty good setup to a franchise reboot, and it got too much hate for retelling the origin story. I give it a 7.9/10 and I think the sequels will get better and better cause this director won't make a corny piece of garbage like Spiderman 3 :scusthov:

I agree with this. I give it the edge over Spiderman 1 because of the little details that it got right. Spidey was Spidey & Peter Parker in this film. Gwen Stacy and the Lizard were solid. I atleast care about Gwen, that Mary Jane & Harry Osborn were completely terrible characters in those other Spidey films. They really took away from the plot because I had no connection to them.

The origin story had to be redone because the 1st one told the story so poorly (atleast in terms of the comic). I really expect this next film to top Spiderman 2 because they did a good job of character building & laying a very good foundation. When what happened to Gwen Stacy happens...its going to hit hard, just like it should.
:to: (he promised to leave her alone)

the Thip at the very end :ohlawd: thats perfect

Last edited by a moderator:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
thx Kolo, was about to say the same thing :beli:

I agree with this. I give it the edge over Spiderman 1 because of the little details that it got right. Spidey was Spidey & Peter Parker in this film. Gwen Stacy and the Lizard were solid. I atleast care about Gwen, that Mary Jane & Harry Osborn were completely terrible characters in those other Spidey films. They really took away from the plot because I had no connection to them.

The origin story had to be redone because the 1st one told the story so poorly (atleast in terms of the comic). I really expect this next film to top Spiderman 2 because they did a good job of character building & laying a very good foundation. When what happened to Gwen Stacy happens...its going to hit hard, just like it should.
:to: (he promised to leave her alone)

The Amazing Spider-man HD "Those are the best kind" Ending 1080p - YouTube

the Thip at the very end :ohlawd: thats perfect

I said dikk not smart ass Spiderman is a smart ass but not a dikk........This Parker just treated everybody like shyt

* Me and my boys playing football after school, I accidently throw the ball in Pete's way

(Pete) * chucks ball at goal post and damages the field goal:pacspit:

:sadbron:(Me)

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!

Parker was using his powers to show off at that point:scusthov:......thats not Parker

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

(Pete) * chucks ball at goal post and damages the field goal:pacspit:

:sadbron:(Me)

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!

Parker was using his powers to show off at that point:scusthov:......thats not Parker

you have a point with that, poor writing, but its no where near off base compared to Spidey being dress in all black and dancing in the street :aicmon:

:snoop: they did him so wrong in Spiderman 3 :wow: