I Just Now Remembered That I Got "Rejected" By A Female 3 Days Ago

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
OP is tight his thread backfired. Breh thought we'd care and has now turned into calling everybody lames who don't get pusssy and don't understand the lame shiit he did
:mjlol:
If talking to an attractive female is "lame", then ill be the lamest dude on this site:yeshrug:

Again, threads like this ALWAYS exposes a certain type of mentality.:yeshrug:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Just motivating some of these dudes here. I've made hella threads on the topic of approaching women and I've gotten great feedback from dudes saying that I've given them some motivation.

Some dudes like you will take offense. Others will :salute:

This is for all threads on any topic. Some will love it. Others will hate. Any time I make thread I already know this, so I'm prepared for both sides.

Nope no offence taken, but a smile and then seeing if it gets reciprocated is far more effective...if it does, then you make your move.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
@PhonZhi i don't have a problem with the message that you should approach females. I have a problem with the messenger and the way you put it across. You are trying too hard so now I don't believe a word you say. It comes across as fake and since you are en ego maniac you could very well be lying to pump up your ego.

Calm down and be yourself.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I just got one question for you, is you happy?
TI-Tupac-1.jpg

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
There's a bunch of coli posters who admittedly don't get women or are afraid to talk to them. I took this thread as motivation for them. But That's me:pachaha:

That's because you a real one. :salute:

This thread was literally about getting to a point where a rejection is forgotten about immediately instead of being :mjcry:for days and weeks.

The only reason it popped in my head just now was cuz I seen a chick on tv just now that reminded me of ol' girl. Other than that, I had completely forgot about it:pachaha:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@PhonZhi i don't have a problem with the message that you should approach females. I have a problem with the messenger and the way you put it across. You are trying too hard so now I don't believe a word you say. It comes across as fake and since you are en ego maniac you could very well be lying to pump up your ego.

Calm down and be yourself.
I don't even know how to respond to this so I'll just salute you and K.I.M

You're typing up a whole lot for a silly thread about a random guy approaching a random female in a parking lot. Something that literally happens millions of times everyday across the planet:dwillhuh:

Again, I believe you are offended by this thread because approaching women is something you're afraid of doing. I don't know you so of course I may be wrong.

You don't know me neither which is why its kinda funny that you have a problem with the messenger. :mjlol:

I could understand if you're somebody like @#1 pick who I just got finished shytting on in another thread, hence his post in this thread:lolbron: