I just got back from Cuba

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Wait so you don't wanna have sex with females, and you're never gonna get married? You're a ticking time bomb :whew:

I think his position on marriage has changed a little, from what I've seen in his posts, he's not at all interested in marrying a western woman. But, church going women from other countries seem to be a possibility :manny:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Dope thread. This site needs more like this. If I took more pics instead of getting fukked up in the foreign countries I've been to:ohlawd:

Anyway a couple of questions for you...

How is Castro as a man/leader, viewed from the people, if you had the chance to discuss politics with any locals?

How much of an impact does our (American) foreign policy play in the living conditions, or the ability of the Cuban government to employ social services to its people? US government affecting Cuban citizens quality of life in other words.

Is the American perception of Cuba's government as a violent, evil, dictatorship rhetoric, or is there some accuracy to it?

Edit: @His_Excellence_Reincar

Last edited by a moderator:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
they call these coco taxies, basically a 3 wheel scooter

8414145329_3cbff8c162_b.jpg

people live in all these run down buildings

8414088635_935c9a44c3_o.jpg

8414196049_463f2b4faa_b.jpg

throwin that last pic on my tumblr , shyt is too dope

any info on that building?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
my camera is prob isnt even as good as the nikon d90 its just a micro four third, i just love it because its small and portable, instead of lugging around a big dslr i just had this

gf1-top.jpg

took this last year in niagara falls low light no flash

7186099488_9545aef359_o.jpg

The d90 may be capable of taking slightly better photos, but the bulk makes me not want to take it around with me as much. Having a portable camera that can take these kind of shots is more valuable as you'll tend to have it on you more often.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah, i swear ive mentioned on this forum numerous times that im a born again christian who doesn't live that life anymore.

but its readily available chicks throw themselves on you, and even in the city, chicks will come up and offer themselves for 25 convertible pesos.

for internet all they have is dialup and only hotels and the richie rich can afford that so there is no instagram, twitter thirst, dating sites.

Isn't 25 pesos 1 american dollar?

:dwillhuh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wait so you don't wanna have sex with females, and you're never gonna get married? You're a ticking time bomb :whew:

never said i don't:comeon:, ever since ive been back in the church i practice abstinence. Secondly never said im never gonna get married, i just won';t get married to a western women in one of these countries like canada where even shacking up with a chick can make you pay spousal support when the relationship ends

Dope thread. This site needs more like this. If I took more pics instead of getting fukked up in the foreign countries I've been to:ohlawd:

Anyway a couple of questions for you...

How is Castro as a man/leader, viewed from the people, if you had the chance to discuss politics with any locals?

How much of an impact does our (American) foreign policy play in the living conditions, or the ability of the Cuban government to employ social services to its people? US government affecting Cuban citizens quality of life in other words.

Is the American perception of Cuba's government as a violent, evil, dictatorship rhetoric, or is there some accuracy to it?

Edit: @His_Excellence_Reincar

props breh

for real it was funny but no one mentions castro, like on the havana tour folks were asking where does castro live and the tour guide is like no one knows, folks seem to be scared to say anything negative about him if they think so

all cubans have free healthcare, i saw a few hospitals they don';t look bad, there are international clinics abound all over, a few people on my tour mentioned they come down to cuba just for dental work.

the living conditions and sanitary conditions are not the best in certain spots, toilet paper seems to be scarce as everywhere i went there was someone outside the washroom and you had to tip them if you wanted toilet paper even in the airport this was the case.

i guess its really hard to see if any cubans despise castro like that, because mostly all the cubans i saw on teh streets etc. are young, thats the only way of life they know, the cuban revolution was in 1959, castro is all they know.

tourism is the major source of income for cuba, so in that case if america / cuba were on great terms alot more money would be poured in, without tourism its scary to see what cuba might be maybe on haitis level, cuban government was also smart every person who leaves cuba has to pay a 25 dollar cuc exit tax

yes america view as cuba as a violent dictatorship to me is wrong as hell, the cuban people are some of the nicest folks ever, the policia and the federal policia i saw aint beating down folks spraying them down etc.

i know its hard to believe but from what i saw from my time then, black cubans, white cubans, mixed cubans, chinese cubans, everyone gets along its like no one sees color as per say up here your just a cuban.

Last edited by a moderator:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Nice pics man. Agreed the food is shyt but its one of the last things I would go to Cuba for. The difference between Havana and Varadero is night and day; Havana because its not as tourist-like people get aggressive with the begging. I will say, the women working on the resorts in Varadero were :ohlawd:

Damn man. I should've went to Varadero. I was at a resort in the middle of nowhere and the women were sick and flabby.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Isn't 25 pesos 1 american dollar?

cuba has two currencies one is for locals, and one is for tourists and tourist towns

a convertible peso is actually worth more than a american dollar and a cdn dollar,

a regular peso is garbage 1cdn dollar = 25 peso

in varadero everyone wants convertible pesos you take a cab its 5-7 convertible pesos.

its impossible for a tourist to get a regular peso the banks wont exchange your money for that, you need a passport to exchange money

peso = what reg cubans get paid in where they make a average of 400 pesos a month even doctors :mindblown:

the best money to be maid by cubans is being a taxi driver in a tourist town, working on a excursion tour like a catamaran, being a maid.

alot of cubans will come up with anything to make a buck, this dude had a pet monkey and was charging 1 convertible peso for a picture with it, i saw 15 people in like 3 minutes taking pictures with it, thats 15 convertible pesos for doing nothing.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn man. I should've went to Varadero. I was at a resort in the middle of nowhere and the women were sick and flabby.

at my resort the women were straight beautiful, like i said if this was in north america they would be on twitter or instagram being simped left and right

i dont even think i saw a fat cuban chick my whole time there, and they get paid literally nothing, like those dancers at the hotel getting paid like 2 dollars for that ish, literally begging

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nice pics man. Agreed the food is shyt but its one of the last things I would go to Cuba for. The difference between Havana and Varadero is night and day; Havana because its not as tourist-like people get aggressive with the begging. I will say, the women working on the resorts in Varadero were :ohlawd:

i loved havana, especially old havana, certain spots of havana you dont even feel like your in cuba, i was a 5 star hotel in havana and they had wifi although for 8 cuc a hour:whoa:, but buses were going by every few minutes, tall modern buildings i was like :ld:

old havana is filled with tourists there are like 50 tour buses lined up and everyone is a tourist there taking pictures.

all in all cuba is amazing there is so much to do, probably the most out of any carribbean country you can visit.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
at my resort the women were straight beautiful, like i said if this was in north america they would be on twitter or instagram being simped left and right

i dont even think i saw a fat cuban chick my whole time there, and they get paid literally nothing, like those dancers at the hotel getting paid like 2 dollars for that ish, literally begging

reincar, it seems like from the pics you uploaded you went on the hotel excursions. did you end up going on a day trip with a local? the excursions the hotel planned were nice, but a lil dull for me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
reincar, it seems like from the pics you uploaded you went on the hotel excursions. did you end up going on a day trip with a local? the excursions the hotel planned were nice, but a lil dull for me.

only the havana overnight tour cuz it was free because the hotel overbooked, and i did the dolphin one.

horse back riding just some dude on the beach was offering 20 for a hour so i took it,

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
reincar how much did you spend total? break it down

flight
hotel
spending money