I just called a black girl a bedwench

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
so why are you so misguided in your views of the black family makeup in this country:usure:what neighborhood...South Central?tell me in your experience did most of the brothers/sisters back in were you were raisedand that you've encountered in your travels throughout the US and world mentioned to youtheir your cac,Asian, and Hispanic blended family background similar to your own and if not what are you basing this on?:stopitslime:

Just to let you know South Central is not a "neighborhood" in Los Angeles, it is a region of the city. I grew up in Baldwin Hills area of South Los Angeles. And yes, I grew up around many black families that were multiracial.

I'm not understanding why this is so difficult for you to grasp. BM/BW couplings are the most common pairing but lets not act as if there aren't many interracial pairings and biracial/multiracial people in the states. In my experience, I think that Southerners are less likely to date/marry interracially but let's not pretend that it does not happen at all.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just to let you know South Central is not a "neighborhood" in Los Angeles, it is a region of the city. I grew up in Baldwin Hills area of South Los Angeles. And yes, I grew up around many black families that were multiracial.

I'm not understanding why this is so difficult for you to grasp. BM/BW couplings are the most common pairing but lets not act as if there aren't many interracial pairings and biracial/multiracial people in the states. In my experience, I think that Southerners are less likely to date/marry interracial but let's not pretend that it does not happen at all.

okay now this is starting to make sense...like i suspected you are sheltered and out of touch with the black community(even those from your own city) due to your upbringing....Correct me if i'm wrong but Baldwins Hill an a small affluent neighborhood of of elitist/bougie of upper class house negros whom outside of their neighborhood associate(work,school,etc) with predomitely with non black(mostly cac elites of similar class)so i'm not surprised many of the Toms/bedwenches were you were raised have cacs(among other non blacks) in their family) but they by no means represent blackfolk as a whole.....Using the the experiences of privileged black minorities places such as Baldwin Hills as the model for the rest the majority of the black in Amerikkka is like the 1% of elite upper class in Africa as the standard for African living conditions:what:

IR parings happens in the black community but they are still a small minority not don't occur to the extinct most black Americans have white/non black relatives(step brothers,fathers,cousins,etc) which you were implying...it has little to do with region...your viewpoints on this subject are skewed due to your lack of real knowledge of the black community due to your atypical upbringing....