I finally started watching Westworld and..... :ohlawd:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
@hex just finished episode 5

The man in black seems to have consciousness and know what's going on.

Is the maze = the real world?

I feel like Anthony Hopkins really is connected to the fake world and shyt. He's meeting with these nikkas:dahell:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

I feel like Anthony Hopkins really is connected to the fake world and shyt. He's meeting with these nikkas:dahell:

The maze is the realization of self consciousness....The alpha omega of artificial intelligence

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
The maze is the realization of self consciousness....The alpha omega of artificial intelligence
Ok I figured that

I feel like Delores and the man in black are closest to it. Man in black really knows about mad shyt lol

I'm on episode 6 now.
Woke up early and watched another episode lol

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Without spoiling anything The Man In Black thinks he knows what's going on, but he really don't. His definition of The Maze isn't accurate.

Anthony Hopkins (Ford) is the park OG. Him and his partner Arnold built everything in it so Ford is basically a god in there.

Fred.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Without spoiling anything The Man In Black thinks he knows what's going on, but he really don't. His definition of The Maze isn't accurate.

Anthony Hopkins (Ford) is the park OG. Him and his partner Arnold built everything in it so Ford is basically a god in there.

Fred.

Oh okay.
:noah:
This shyt litty.
I woke up early and watched episode 5 this morning.
Imma watch 6 through 8 tonight. Might even binge and finish it all if I don't get sleepy :ohlawd:

• Dap

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side

Fred.
Told my uncle at christmas i was only on episode 4..dikk head spoiled the twist/reveal:sitdown:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

Fred.
I was sick so I fell asleep for like 3 or 4 hours after work but I'm on episode 8 now

Bernard:damn:

Dr. Ford is so :demonic:

Anthony Hopkins is a dope ass actor man :wow:

Tessa Thompson fine AF :noah:

Maeve is a good ass actor...these nikkas really got that robot shyt down to a science:ohlawd:

• Dap

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Teddy stayed getting murked :mjlol:

William straight took his bytch:russ:

Will there be any more crazy twists :lupe:

I got 2 episodes left now
Not really a spoiler