I don't understand why y'all on Black Panther's nuts so hard

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I want to like Black Panther, I honestly do, but he just doesn't intrigue me. I'm tryna give him a shot just off the strength of being black but I'm :ld:
Read his stuff breh. Read Hudlin's run. Trust me it won't disappoint . Read priests run too.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's alright, I didn't see the bad ass you guys hyped him up to be.... shyt y'all acting like Blade doesn't fukking exist.

I love Black Panther because, as an African, I get tired of seeing Africa portrayed as thatched-roof-mud-hut convention.
Then you have a super hero from a self-sufficient African country that has technology better than the entire rest of the world that they developed without the aid of white people.

That alone makes him better than 95% of all super heros to me.:yeshrug:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I don't understand why a bunch of black guys would proudly champion an alpha black male comic book character who kicks ass":jbhmm:
IGuNCH6.png
shyts a mystery Breh................

tumblr_inline_o6xqkzLNwy1qjjnip_540.png

I ask you as both coli poster and a black man, how long do you think you can hold on to all these negs?

tumblr_o6x20yF82x1qcmp6oo1_500.gif

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the context of these type of films he's the dopest so far.

It's the least Disney could do after giving us this nega
full

They were calling him Your Highness the whole film. He was easily the most effective hand to hand combatant, only Scarlet Witch was able to fade him. He didn't engage in no damn cutesy banter with the Avengers, he was all business.

He was the only guy in the final scene clear headed enough to go after the actual villain.:stopitslime:

He could have killed him, but dude was a suicidal lame at that point, wasn't no warrior shyt. :camby:

Vision and Spiderman would of definitely gave him the business.

He only went after the true villain after ease dropping on his conversation. If it wasn't for the villain diming himself out, he'd still be chasing Bucky.

Iron Man actually fukked up Bucky unlike panther whose punches and kicks had no real affects except for looking cool.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Black Panther because, as an African, I get tired of seeing Africa portrayed as thatched-roof-mud-hut convention.
Then you have a super hero from a self-sufficient African country that has technology better than the entire rest of the world that they developed without the aid of white people.

That alone makes him better than 95% of all super heros to me.:yeshrug:

So subconsciously your happy the white man created a character that you see on par with other white characters. Aka begging for their acceptance still.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Comics have sucked for twenty years now, and marvel never followed the source material.
Plus, they started writing comics for the sake of the movie content anyway and then don't really use it past the title.
So, there is no need to read comics before seeing comic book movie.
They been ruined the comic book movie following source material.
So, why would anyway read the source material, now.

Art Barr
It still doesn't negate the lore and history, the 2nd and 3rd captain America movies are loosely adapted from the best stand alone story arcs.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It still doesn't negate the lore and history, the 2nd and 3rd captain America movies are loosely adapted from the best stand alone story arcs.

Marvel been stopped giving a fukk about the comics from a quality standpoint, breh.

Art Barr

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Marvel been stopped giving a fukk about the comics from a quality standpoint, breh.

Art Barr

I haven't read marvel comics in a long time but I know the classics. Im trying to catch up with YouTube and comichistorian. There was mad shyt I missed... :wtf:

Like the xmen and avengers are one team split into groups?! The inhumans are becoming a problem and hating against the mutants. Or some dumb shyt like that.

I'm just waiting for that infinity war tho...
:banderas:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I haven't read marvel comics in a long time but I know the classics. Im trying to catch up with YouTube and comichistorian. There was mad shyt I missed... :wtf:

Like the xmen and avengers are one team split into groups?! The inhumans are becoming a problem and hating against the mutants. Or some dumb shyt like that.

I'm just waiting for that infinity war tho...
:banderas:

They can keep them straight out of chuckii's from fresh ass books.
Just possibly make the movies worth a watch,....

Art Barr

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Actually, T'Challa is arguably the friendliest Black Panther in Wakanda's history when it comes to interactions with foreigners.

-He joined a team full of non-Wakandans: the Avengers on a part-time basis and the Fantastic Four on temporary basis. He currently is part of the Ultimates, once again a team full of non-Wakandans.
-He was once engaged to a foreigner: Monica Lynne, a Black American woman from Georgia.
-He married a foreigner: Storm of the X-Men.
-Many of his friends are foreigners: Reed Richards, Falcon, Luke Cage, Cap and several others.
-T'Challa has been involved in several causes outside of Wakanda. He bankrolled a foundation benefiting underprivileged kids in the U.S. (the Tomorrow Fund). He taught in inner city schools under an alias. He used Wakandan resources to help relief efforts in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. He sided with Cap during Civil War. He also bankrolled Mutants Sans Frontier, an organization benefiting the welfare of Mutants across the world.
-He has often clashed with his own government due to his stance on foreigners. He often feels Wakanda should be more involved in what goes on in the outside world. The Wakandan Council often feels Wakanda is too involved in others affairs as a result of T'Challa.

T'Challa is the Black Panther you'd want if you want a Wakanda that's more open to the world. His predecessors (T'Chaka, Azarri, and so on) as well as his successor (Shuri) are not as open as he is.

But other than Reed & the FFx2, those people aren't invited to Wakanda. I don't recall Falcon or Luke ever being invited.