I don't think my childhood ever recovered from TMNT 3

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The 1st and 2nd just go so Perfectly Together for some reason. I can't Imagine 1 without the other, TMNT 3 must have been some real Bullshyt to have the World mad at it. Time Traveling works well with X-Men, not with Turtles.* Check.:heh:

Fixed. The * means it only works if you count the TMNT: Turtles in Time videogame.

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
I liked Turtles 3 when I saw it in the movies as a young bul. I thought the fighting was dope and they used their weapons again, which they hardly did in 2. The only things I didn't like were the turtles's costumes and the cheap ass animatronics! Splinter looked like a dog and the Turtles had them horrible green spots all over them! They just looked really plasticky and fake.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
It's weird, I had the TMNT3 toys but never saw the movie :yeshrug: Seems wack

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
As a kid I was sooooo excited for TMNT 3 because I was thought it was gonna be this storyline, which was great:
256px-TMTN3_CoverArt.jpg

But, it never came and that time traveling movie came and :snoop:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Ok, just exactly like Batman & Robin..I have waited so long to watch this. Saw Batman & Robin back in February for the 1st Time from Start to Finish and could officially agree with the world that it was Trash so I guess I'll have to do the same with this TMNT 3.:manny: The Funny Thing is that I actually have this Movie in a 4 Pack Collection of TMNT :lolbron: but I haven't watched anything past the 1st 2 Movies because they were my Favorites and everybody was telling me to keep it at that.:russ:

TMNT is kinda dope to me. Animation or no animation, it's a good flick and definitely better than the 3rd and might be better than the 2nd:sas2:
yep, TMNT is definitely the 2nd best one.might not be as memorable as Ninja Rap but its surprisingly dope

also Turtles Forever was a nice animated joint as well

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
This is the one where they go to Japan or some shyt right? I remember having the toys and I remember liking the movie as a kid, but I haven't seen it since then, unlike 1 & 2.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah three is the worst but I enjoyed as a kid because it was fukking tmnt.

Later on I noticed that Donny almost never shuts up when he is fighting. shyt had me :dead: Not because what he was saying, but because he was just talking so much shyt.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I never knew that the TMNT movie was the same universe as the first 3