I don't mean to be sexist but too many women on ESPN...

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The women worked to get where they are too, don't be an ass.

And honestly, most of the women on espn are hosts with minimal opportunity to inject opinion anyway. The analyst jobs still go to ex players, with few exceptions.

They have minimal opportunity because they're there for their looks. Nothing else. They can't hold a conversation regarding most subjects. I'm not being an ass or sexist or whatever. There's very few Linda Cohns out there.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
put her on espn please :feedme:

milana-vayntrub-at-the-2015-tv-land-awards-in-beverly-hills-april-11-2015.jpg

motorboat.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
fukk that we need more big titty hoes
Please, you got Harvard nerds like Pablo torre or fat never exercised in their lives dudes like windhorst, and stans like Simmons all over TV...nothing these men bring to analysis and reporting that a woman can't. Again, the issue is these channels put them there as eye candy or in subordinate roles and it fukks up women being able to be taken seriously in the field.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
They have minimal opportunity because they're there for their looks. Nothing else. They can't hold a conversation regarding most subjects. I'm not being an ass or sexist or whatever.

Holy shyt

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
But why is it a bad thing. I'm a girl and I like sports but sometimes I'm scared to talk about sports with dudes because they'll be so quick to jump down your throat about it like "you don't know shyt!" I think that it takes courage for a woman to make her living on ESPN.

Most female opinions are not their own. It's shyt that they hear or read. And when you question it they have no response.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Most female opinions are not their own. It's shyt that they hear or read. And when you question it they have no response.

You are a sad, sad individual

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Cari Champion added nothing to First Take compared to Dana who voiced her opinion and entered the debates. Women only being there for eye candy is pandering.

I need more Cassidy :takedat:
Cassidy-Hubbarth-hot-ESPN.jpg

Like I said before

Cassidy
Prim
Antoinetta Collins

ESPN's holy trinity :blessed: :whew:

Daps
Your response is the exact reason why I wouldn't try to talk about sports with a guy. Because no matter how much college football I watch on a Saturday, how many Friday night fights, or the fact that I watch Mike and Mike every morning while getting ready for work my opinion is still null and void because I have a vagina.