I dont know why people were hating on Suicide Squad

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ultimately the movie is fine and enjoyable. It didn't set the world on fire and it introduced some great characters along with giving a few others the short end of the stick. It's got a lot of technical flaws that interfere with the movie overall but i still enjoyed the hell out of it despite those flaws being obvious. And like I said in the main thread, that's a testament to the actors and the director.

One thing though, and i know it's hard, but cats really gotta get off their own dikk's thinking their opinion is iron clad and the end all be all. If you like the flick and it works for you, then that's great and if you didn't that's also great. But it can't be "well this movie did great critically and this other one didn't, therefore boo" because that's a false equivalency. If you like the movie, then fukk anyone else who disagrees and leave it at that lol

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Ultimately the movie is fine and enjoyable. It didn't set the world on fire and it introduced some great characters along with giving a few others the short end of the stick. It's got a lot of technical flaws that interfere with the movie overall but i still enjoyed the hell out of it despite those flaws being obvious. And like I said in the main thread, that's a testament to the actors and the director.

One thing though, and i know it's hard, but cats really gotta get off their own dikk's thinking their opinion is iron clad and the end all be all. If you like the flick and it works for you, then that's great and if you didn't that's also great. But it can't be "well this movie did great critically and this other one didn't, therefore boo" because that's a false equivalency. If you like the movie, then fukk anyone else who disagrees and leave it at that lol

Had a dude in the main thread telling people that if they said they didn't enjoy it they were either lying or just miserable people :dead:

The illogical irony in some cats is just too damn much

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Had a dude in the main thread telling people that if they said they didn't enjoy it they were either lying or just miserable people :dead:

The illogical irony in some cats is just too damn much

I don't get it man. I really don't. It's like cats act like no one in life has ever disagreed with them on anything and that their opinion truly reigns supreme on some KRS One type shyt. At least when he does it, he's got some bonafides to back it up tho. Don't join a discussion board if you feel like the only valid opinion to be discussed is yours

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Movie was horrible

Why didn't the Enchantress put everyone in the boardroom in a trance and take her heart?

Why the fukk would you allow the Enchantress to roam free in the first place?

Why the fukk did Captain Boomerang only disappear for 1 min. He should have came back at a time they needed him to make it seem more impacful

Why the fukk didn't Amanda Waller just destroy Enchantress' heart instead of stabbing it?

Why the fukk was Enchantress going into super ninja human mode and battling everyone?

How obvious was it that Harley was setting up the Enchantress to turn on her?

The joker was irrelevant to the movie

Where the fukk were any civilians throughout the movie?

There's more but I'm probably forgetting right now.
Because there was a function that if she got near it, the box would've exploded or destroyed the heart. Pay attention to the scene where she freed her broher. When Waller was asleep, she tried to get near it, but it set off a triggering mechanism.

Because Waller thought she could be controlled.

What scene are you talkin about.

She was panicking.

Dramatized affects. Excellent final battle scene

I didnt know. Harley is insane, who knows what she was thinking. :upsetfavre:

He will have more screentime in the solo batman flicks

They were either evacuated (did you miss the scene int he begining of the city where it said Midway City EVACUATION POINT), in hiding, or turned into the zombies

:russell:
:ehh:

Since you couldn't answer the boomerang scene. Here's why...

he left them....and then came right back..

Just like a boomerang does :troll::jawalrus:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Downloaded a decent copy and watched up until 58 minute mark....this isn't bad at all. I actually liked it but I need to watch the rest.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Was this for me? :dahell:

Daps
I liked the movie it kept me more entertained. Directors cut will give it more of a real feel of where it was supposed to go I guess . Id pay to see it again

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Had a good time watching it. Didn't really expect much from a comic book movie, it was just cool to see the characters come to life. It's not an all time classic or anything but it's alright:ehh:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I feel like if the movie had went with a either slightly powered/ or maybe depowered villain then it would have been a better choice. A couple times during the movie i was thinking "all the criminals in the world and these people are the best you can get?"
"Harley Quinn is supposed to stop the apocalypse with a thong and a baseball bat"
:what::usure:

And that's the weapon they gave her!:russ: