Mason83

Banned
Daps
200.gif

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

HOL'UP, that not fapping helps restore your hairline????

I have been busting a lot of nuts for the past couple of months come to think of it :ohhh:
I'm still young(26) so it may not matter if you're 45, but testosterone makes up your semen so when you spill it through masturbation you deplete your body of something as a man you need. Sex is not the same. That's what I read, and all I know is back in December my sides I felt were getting thin, and now 3 months later and not fapping and my hairline is looking full and complete like it used too. Maybe it's BS, but it worked for me:yeshrug:

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Too much masturbation alters the chemicals in ur body, stroking it too much can lead to thinning. Start drinking water too.
:mjlol::laff::laff::laff: Please stop with this bro science bullshyt. It's your genetics period. Nothing can change your hairline l. People always saying dumb stuff it's pure cope. I know several old people in my family with low Paul George hairlines and they have fat ass long locks and the women wear tight ass braids and styles. Your either going to go bald or your not. Also please post your reliable source.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still young(26) so it may not matter if you're 45, but testosterone makes up your semen so when you spill it through masturbation you deplete your body of something as a man you need. Sex is not the same. That's what I read, and all I know is back in December my sides I felt were getting thin, and now 3 months later and not fapping and my hairline is looking full and complete like it used too. Maybe it's BS, but it worked for me:yeshrug:
Props breh. Ima try the no fap shyt, but on my momma, 5 mins after reading your initial post about it, I bussed a nut :francis: I have a problem :snoop: :dead:

Is there a no fap thread? I need support :francis: