How often you play lottery? Pick 3? Pick 4? Powerball? Scratch offs

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Only when it's a couple hundred million jackpot. And I don't really keep up with it to know the current jackpots. Unless people around are talking about it, i won't play.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Nowdays, once or twice a week I'll play the 3 way. Don't really play the 4 way anymore. Once every couple weeks I'll do mega or powerball. Hit for $250 twice on the 3 way, and $500. Missed out on $1500 on the 3 way. Played the same number everyday for 5 months and when it finally came out, I didn't play that day. Same with the pick 4 except the prize I missed out on was $10,000. I was sick. Just stared at the ceiling for a minute on some twilight zone shyt.

man i know that feeling last year i played my set numbers i always play on friday the next day sat i played a diff set but didnt play my usual
usual came out straight up and down missed out on 2700

i just had to look in the mirror and stop playing i was playing pick 3 and 4 bout 5 times a week 10 dollars a day that shyt adds up smh all that money i wasted for the past two years

the bigges i hit for was 389 on pick 3

the closest i ever was to big ass jackpot this rolling cash 5 pick 5 nbrs 1-32
i did a auto pick had 4 of the 5 numbers would have won 100,000 :krs:
it only paid me 300 dollars :smh:

i got it from my dad tho i seen him hit 10000 and 25000 in the past 5 years he always hit he is retired tho

im done for the rest of the year tho til my car paid off

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
When it hits at least 80 mill which would be 30 odd milli after taxes. I don't need some super huge jackpot....that would be more than enough for me to never have to do shyt again :manny:

One day very soon I'mma win Inshallah :mjcry:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
the dollar ones for the most part are either gonna make you be rich...or youre getting nothing at all

the expensive ones can give you a few hundred or few thousand dollar wins
I check the state lottery websites to see how many winners are left in each scratch off. I don't want to waste my money on a scratcher that has no large prizes left.

lotteryplaya

Daps
A couple of times a week, win ever now and then. One day I will get that big one:lolbron::blessed:
Gotta keep the faith until we reach the promised land.
money-pile.jpg

lotteryplaya

Daps
Every time I'm in the store I see you lottery fiends in there:mjlol: Holding up the damn line.:upsetfavre:
I try to have my slips and money ready and wait on a short line. Sometimes if English isn't the cashiers first language we hit a lot of hiccups.

lotteryplaya

Daps
whenever I have cash on me I'll grab some power ball/ mega millions

:yeshrug:
I haven't missed a Powerball or Mega Millions(I think it was called the Big Game back then) since I turned 18. If the person doesn't have a religious objection I don't know why everyone doesn't try it.

lotteryplaya

Daps
I play. Got hooked by the old heads that cash 3 and play 4 is addictive
Yeah its everyday drawings even on Sunday night. You can get hooked fast. I spend about 100 bucks a week on lottery in total if you add up Powerball, Mega Millions, Hot Lotto, scratch off and the cash 3 and cash 4 games.
no-money-clipart-royalty-free-broke-clipart-illustration-1155782.jpg

lotteryplaya

Daps
When it hits at least 80 mill which would be 30 odd milli after taxes. I don't need some super huge jackpot....that would be more than enough for me to never have to do shyt again :manny:

One day very soon I'mma win Inshallah :mjcry:
A lot of people wait instead of playing every week. That is why the jackpot starts rolling faster because more casual players hear about it and throw some dollars in the pot.