How many of you would sign a petition to disband the Warriors?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This is something that this generation would do too.

Whine to disband greatness because everyone is striving to be mediocre and meaningless

Create a Change.org petition to disband the Warriors and start a GoFundMe to start your own NBA franchise. #2016Methods
H2NUqkn.png

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
For what though? I'm just amazed at all of the fans - or actually I'm not - who have just taken the assumption that the a Warriors are going to cakewalk to the title.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the warriors don't win the title. Y'all seem to have a lot invested in these "great warriors" but just make sure you break the bulls record and win the ship otherwise your just setting yourselves up for an etheres moment.

If this were the Cavs with this record you nikkas wouldn't be spewing this trash.

You LeBron nikkas are really fukked up right now. It's not like he fell off or anything. There's just a player in the league that's hotter than him right now.

Yall are borderline pathetic right now. It's either "this forum is wack as fukk right now" or it's "This forum aint the same after football season :to: ". And why is that? Becuz LeBron aint the man right now :dahell: ?

Let LeBron fukk around and win this season and we hear the end of you nikkas.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
If this were the Cavs with this record you nikkas wouldn't be spewing this trash.

You LeBron nikkas are really fukked up right now. It's not like he fell off or anything. There's just a player in the league that's hotter than him right now.

Yall are borderline pathetic right now. It's either "this forum is wack as fukk right now" or it's "This forum aint the same after football season :to: ". And why is that? Becuz LeBron aint the man right now :dahell: ?

Let LeBron fukk around and win this season and we hear the end of you nikkas.
Them boys in shambles in every warrior related thread but'll turn around and say "I'm not a LeBron stan lol" :heh: