How is it the new 2017 SPIDERMAN cartoon looks WAY worse than the 90's spiderman cartoon?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
its a minimalist style, reminds me of the amazing world of gumball.

it's a good style for that show, but in an action oriented superhero cartoon it just comes off as a bad style choice:hhh:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Are yall talking about animation style or art style?

The animation style of 90's Spider-Man show was pretty bad at times. They constantly reused stuff or played it backwards or in slow motion just to save money. Then you had those butt ugly CGI web slinging backgrounds.

I loved that show as a kid too, but it doesn't hold up very well.
Yeah, started watching the show on Hulu, and the animation style with all the cgi is pretty bad.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
so not only do I not like the artstyle but pete's characterization too:beli:

they've turned him into an overbearing mile a minute talker for no reason:snoop:

@MartyMcFly you feeling this clip?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
so not only do I not like the artstyle but pete's characterization too:beli:

they've turned him into an overbearing mile a minute talker for no reason:snoop:

@MartyMcFly you feeling this clip?

Yeah I'm down so far. There's nothing in it that makes me say "booooo" and Peter kinda is a mile a minute talker breh lol. Over the past few years, they've gone away from the idea that the spider bite gave Peter a whole new personality or brought out his personality. Recently they've just amplified his personality x100

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Yeah I'm down so far. There's nothing in it that makes me say "booooo" and Peter kinda is a mile a minute talker breh lol. Over the past few years, they've gone away from the idea that the spider bite gave Peter a whole new personality or brought out his personality. Recently they've just amplified his personality x100
when I say mile a minute I should have put more emphasis on the overbearing part.I legit pulled the :comeon: face when he was finishing the scientists sentences.

pete is a motormouth but that grated on me

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
when I say mile a minute I should have put more emphasis on the overbearing part.I legit pulled the :comeon: face when he was finishing the scientists sentences.

pete is a motormouth but that grated on me

I think that was the point tho. Everyone but harry seemed to think he was annoying. He's nervous and not sure of himself so he overcompensates with being hyper verbal. I got the same tic lol so I get it
It aint no Web-Warriors thats for damn sure!
:sas2:

You're right so the show is already off to a great start