How do you feel about muscularly toned broads?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
amazing. People who hate are the ones who lust over fat bytches. Should always be sexy when a woman works out (naturally of course :huhldup:)

I figured it would a bunch of bum nigggas that like fat broads sub human broads.

Daps
:patrice:
Milli-Vanilli_9252.jpg

:russ:

I just don't see the point in a woman having a muscular physique. The main form of sexual dimorphism in humans is body fat percentage and distribution the lower it goes the closer she is to looking like a dude. Tranny shyt to me. Some can look good with low body fat and muscularity most can't pull it off though.

Usually these chicks if you can even still call them that are getting some hormonal assistance because women typically lack the testosterone levels to build physiques like that.
Few these chicks prolly on anavar and short ester test.:yeshrug:

Nope I like women that look like women

Don't worry about what I'm doing playboy, just think of it of the postives. More manly looking husky giant clit broads for you :blessed: Leave the soft booty shapely feminine women to us degenerates

Ya'll cooking these nikkas. :mjlol:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Nope I like women that look like women

Don't worry about what I'm doing playboy, just think of it of the postives. More manly looking husky giant clit broads for you :blessed: Leave the soft booty shapely feminine women to us degenerates

Niggga peep the range. Anything between 15% and 30% body fat is good. The main thing is that a women isn't a sub human feral hog.

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg

FSP

Banned
Daps
:russ:

I just don't see the point in a woman having a muscular physique. The main form of sexual dimorphism in humans is body fat percentage and distribution the lower it goes the closer she is to looking like a dude. Tranny shyt to me. Some can look good with low body fat and muscularity most can't pull it off though.

Usually these chicks if you can even still call them that are getting some hormonal assistance because women typically lack the testosterone levels to build physiques like that.
Few these chicks prolly on anavar and short ester test.:yeshrug:

Ya'll cooking these nikkas. :mjlol:
Low body fat percentage does not make female look male. What are you on? So you saying supermodels like Adriana Lima and Naomi campbell look like dudes?

Do Miss Universe contestants look like dudes because they have low bf%
170130021135-15-miss-universe-2017-super-169.jpg

Ill let you decide

boyonamission

Banned
Daps
Coli pro tip-

With the exception of that one hulkish looking woman, the rest are just fitness models. They are shredded because they are peaked, dehydrated, and very lean specifically for the photo. The cuts diminish as these gorgeous women regain normal water and food intake....the skin fills out and they become what 75% of what IG "models" falsely advertise as. :sas2:

Did not know this. The more you learn...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Niggga peep the range. Anything between 15% and 30% body fat is good. The main thing is that a women isn't a sub human feral hog.

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg
"Muscularly toned broads" sounds like the 10-12% crowd and I'm good off that

Gimme a chick that hits the elliptical 3 times a week and doesn't drink every weekend and I'm good

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Do you brehs know how difficult it is to maintain a single digit body fat percentage as a male? It's very difficult. To appear veinous and see muscle fiber and muscle separation is all a part of that. It's even more difficult for a woman. These women will look very fit when they halt the cut. There is an off season and this time frame they are immaculate. See below.
6052d6d12e6e5fb9b1075cf0b8554b2f.jpg
this is the typical offseason build for a chic that cuts and builds. Yes this is Rosa Acosta. :whoo:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
"Muscularly toned broads" sounds like the 10-12% crowd and I'm good off that

Gimme a chick that hits the elliptical 3 times a week and doesn't drink every weekend and I'm good

A Low carb diet squats, lunges and hip raises are a must.

lift-iron-to-lift-your-butt-ladies-graphics-3-640xh.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

strength-and-conditioning-phase-7-strength-3-1b.jpg