How do y'all expect to build strong black communities without marriage or having kids?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
he said shallow didn't say materialistic. those can mean different things.

and yes black women in America value looks over stability, income, and connections for sure. other communities don't put looks so high on the totem pole for choosing MATES.

Before babymamaship, was forced into the black community. Now a days alotta hoes have children by the same nikka.

never is it the most ambitious, successful, stable dude. I dont care either way, imma eat regardless
No not a lotta hoes. 3 million to be exact and only 1.5 million are below the poverty line and/or never married.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree, we do need to start at home if we want to help build stronger communities...you need that foundation....i think most agree with that...

the issue is it seems we're caught in some 'blame game' war....black men wanna blame black women, black women wanna blame black men, and it seems neither side is actually working towards improving shyt, they are more concerned with proving their side is 'right'.....until both sides are willing change how we view/treat each other, and are willing to admit both sides have done things to fukk up the current situation of our communities (it's not all our fault, we've been brainwashed to resent & hate each other, which has been passed down gen after gen), it will not get better....

...a strong, black fam isnt an impossible dream/unicorn to chase after like the media makes it seem...we just gotta get the ball rolling by having both sides say 'yes, yall have done some fukked up things, but so have we...it's ok, lets start over...hi, my name is...'

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Stop trying to break it down to idiots, man.

Other races reward successful men. They build stable families. Smart kids. Give them opportunities to go farther. Then the process repeats.

By the time black women see the light, they got 4 kids already. Then black men get chastised for not wanting to build with a bytch that got 4 kids. FOH.

Always wanting to use Jewish people or Hispanic people as comparison. nikka half those couples been dating since 20 or 22 or if they met later, had no baggage. What are alot of black women doing at 22? Having babies by dirtbags. Then around 30, they come crawling back with 3 babies in tow expecting a lawyer or a professor to want her. That shyt isn't tolerated in other communities. Jewish people wouldn't even entertain that sort of garbage.
As hard of a pill this is to swallow...we do have far too many single mothers in this country. I'm not gonna just lump it on our community but I'm not even going to lie. It is far far far too common within our community. Single motherhood is some rampant shyt especially past the age of 25. You can blame the dudes and the dudes have some guilt.....but I'm the type of man that, unless you are getting raped, you made a conscious decision to open your legs. And all too often it is some dude that she knew wasn't shyt. There are certainly cases of dudes with their shyt together running games but that's not the majority.

I'm the type I have to believe what I see at some point. Everybody who basically said that positivity is rewarded amongst other cultures is correct. Certain segments of our community reward it but not as many as other cultures. It's sickening. People in our community don't wanna pay you if you provide a service or are looking for a discount. But will then turn around and complain about the lack of black businesses. Meanwhile if somebody white provides said service, they make absolutely sure they pay them. And they aren't trying to jimmy them on the price either. I've seen this with my own eyes and experienced it myself. It makes you not want to be bothered. That's when you expand your services to everybody. Shouldn't have to beg folks to do the right thing.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Can't build no strong black family when half these chicks got kids when you meet them. She already got a family :aicmon:

mom_w_locks_and_son-300x200.jpg

ski

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't build no strong black family when half these chicks got kids when you meet them. She already got a family :aicmon:

mom_w_locks_and_son-300x200.jpg
As hard of a pill this is to swallow...we do have far too many single mothers in this country. I'm not gonna just lump it on our community but I'm not even going to lie. It is far far far too common within our community. Single motherhood is some rampant shyt especially past the age of 25. You can blame the dudes and the dudes have some guilt.....but I'm the type of man that, unless you are getting raped, you made a conscious decision to open your legs. And all too often it is some dude that she knew wasn't shyt. There are certainly cases of dudes with their shyt together running games but that's not the majority.

I'm the type I have to believe what I see at some point. Everybody who basically said that positivity is rewarded amongst other cultures is correct. Certain segments of our community reward it but not as many as other cultures. It's sickening. People in our community don't wanna pay you if you provide a service or are looking for a discount. But will then turn around and complain about the lack of black businesses. Meanwhile if somebody white provides said service, they make absolutely sure they pay them. And they aren't trying to jimmy them on the price either. I've seen this with my own eyes and experienced it myself. It makes you not want to be bothered. That's when you expand your services to everybody. Shouldn't have to beg folks to do the right thing.

If women truly upheld that standard, 75-90% of Coli would get No p*ssy.

The blame goes both ways.

All these dudes here joking daily about f*cking Raw??? And going into hiding if someone ends up pregnant.

All Part of the problem.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

All these dudes here joking daily about f*cking Raw??? And going into hiding if someone ends up pregnant.

All Part of the problem.

Oh really? Other races seem to have healthy sex lives and no kids before marriage.

What's the difference here? Asian women and White women have sex before marriage too. Why aren't they single mothers at 22 too?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

All Part of the problem.

That is fine. Get your shyt together if you want to attract women.

Also, people with common sense will just use protection/birth control consistently.

I mean for an unintended pregnancy to happen a string of fuk ups has to occur.

Honestly, I feel alot of black people just don't vlue their lives enough and are okay with taking such a risk.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

How many blk single moms are in our community in the U.S.?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Oh really? Other races seem to have healthy sex lives and no kids before marriage.

What's the difference here? Asian women and White women have sex before marriage too. Why aren't they single mothers at 22 too?
How many blk women are single moms in the U.S?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Too much ego for us to do that. Hell in a way its already happening its just that most couples arent openly okay with being passed around without being attached to a parter.

I don't think you understand what I meant.