How do I rock the nappy afro?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I didnt let my hair grow out since 2002, I let it grow out for a year im about to cut it in a week :mjcry:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
I hate that everyone is wearing the damn fade on sides and fro on top, especially with the blond dye. As for wearing a natural fro go ahead and wear that shyt bruh. I'm growing mine out right now which if you look around you'll see I made a few threads asking how certain hair care products work. Gettin that ish cut every two or 3 weeks gets old and I feel like it's time to switch up my look which i tend to do as I get older and older. When I'm all grown out I'm bagging me a a broad like
T3rhHAC.jpg

we can be natural together :blessed:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you deal with the back of your head being flat in the morning when you wake up?

Do you pick your hair out and recurl it every morning?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
My hair looks like this naturally. Sometimes I don't brush my hair for months.

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
I wet and condition it. Pick it out then use this foam for curls. Use my hand to pick it out. I dont wet it for 2 days and use my hand to pick it out. I repeat the process.

I usually twist my hair every now and then so my hair can grow.

Been doing this for 3 years now and havent been to a barber since (might have a phobia). Use to wet my hair everyday tho but im learning. I cant rock a clean fro it looks nasty on me. Messy fro is the way to go i still get the ladies.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Right. I feel like it's nearing its end cause this dusty ass nikka I know said he was starting to grow it out and rock it. Got weak.

Can't lie tho if you have curly hair shyt can look fresh. But some folks got choppy ass native hair and shyt where it's like breh.....cut that shyt off or pick it out goddamn
NOPE :leon: still going strong as hell :dead:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Still can't believe nikkas need tutorials for this haircut. Just litterally grow your hair out and don't comb it. Wash it and moisturize it. If you don't want it to eventually lockup then pick it out like every other week when washing your hair.

My shyt look like a combination between this now but my wicks aren't as thick in the first pic.
tm3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I use to rock it like this 2 years ago.

clean-drop-fade-on-instagram-hairstyles-for-mens-the-best-drop-fade-haircut-xa-inviting.jpg