Hov copping pleas for Tidal on Twitter.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
It's not insecurity. It's annoyance. Literally everyone wants to see him fail on this for no reason :deadrose:. Dude from STASHED literally wrote and article about how it is good to see Jay lose for once. Look at this very forum, there were 20x more people dancing on Jay's supposed grave than bigging up Nas' supposed wins.
:dahell:

he is asking us to pay more for the same bullshyt

fukk his company, that shyt flopping

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know what you're saying though cause I still rock with my white iPhone headphones, and I'm not changing anytime soon.

Only chance I fukk with this is if I buy a home theatre or a car sound system that can easily pick up HiFi.

But I've actually heard HiFi, unless you're a sound engineer/audiophile you won't really notice the difference. shyts a scam to the average consumer like 4K TV.

thats what ive been trying to say all throughout this thread... :what: hifi is useless for now for the average music listener...

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
2014-05-1217_52_29.gif

:wow:..

Lebron had the p*ssy right there

Daps
Why is the Nigeria tweet confusing to people? He just told u that Tidal is a global company. So why wouldn't he want to do business in Africa's biggest population and #1 economy. That also happens to have a huge market for music???

Certain Western companies have been making a killing in africa for yrs. Why? There's no competition!!!(not like west) If u get in at the right time u can dominate the market for yrs raking in profits for your investors

As a businessman, jay is looking at the bigger picture and yall are clowning per usual..if Tidal can become the #1 music sub service in Nigeria/Africa by being invested in the culture, u don't think there's money in that???

It was just a random ass tweet lol.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That 75% is still touched by the label first. Those "facts" are full of half truths. By the time labels and producers get their cut the artist is left with a minority amount of that number.

Also Tidal had what, 500k subs before Jay bought them? So when he says they have 700k after a month he's really saying they got 200k after the re-launch.
:comeon:

And I'd looooove to see how many of those 200k actually signed up for a paying account, not just the free trial.

Daps
thats what ive been trying to say all throughout this thread... :what: hifi is useless for now for the average music listener...

For the price beats by Dre is a scam too but it's selling. Now since you already have your $350 headphones it's easier to get them to switch to 'high fidelity sound'.

But at $20 I only see this for an audio snob. Drop it to spotifys price and you might see an exodus. I might even fukk with it:ehh:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Not a peep on twitter regarding the Ferguson, Baltimore, or Walter Scott in South Carolina situation but he gets news about people shyttin on Tidal now he in damage control tweetin to his hearts content.
MjEstkh.gif

what in the fukk... :whoo::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: