Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, yall not concerned about our offense or o-line :lupe:
Really it's so much to worry about with his team that It's hard to focus on one welcomed the team to worry about sometime and the you have to prioritize what's the biggest weakness on this team. The only consistent bright spot seems to be bailey and he's at the point where our kickers seem fall off.

But the offense I can't justify expending negative energy on. That group has the most continuity on this team. Dez, Witten, romo, everybody has been there for years except for martin(who was our first round pick) and a couple very talented 2nd year players. So when I see the same mental mistakes year after year, week after week, drive after drive it just really grinds my years. How many big plays did we have negated by a stupid penalties last night. The undisciplined plAy and mental mistake that plagued this team(specifically on offense) has to fall on Garrett. That fumble on the handoff last week between our starting qb and r&b who have been playing together for over three years was bush league. What's the fukking point of illegal motion cuz I don't even know what that shyt means or it but i guarantees that bullshyt had to originated in Dallas cuz we fukking seem to get them shyts every fukking year!!!! Our offense seems so sloppy and uncoordinated at times. Funny enough we looked our best at time when we sped shyt up and went no huddle, but does a light bulb goes off any where on the sideline or coaches box when this happens?

I'm just so tired of it all on offense that i refuse to think a it them.

All I know if we drafting in the top ten next year it better be because the opponents are averaging over 35 ppg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know the defense is makeshift thus far but at least they playing with some heart out there.

JG got us playing with the wizard of oz on offense...

I'm start callin that nigguh Dorothy cuz he in place he shouldn't be. Sean Payton would've gave us two superbowls already.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Post game he was like, "I'm not saying that I don't care but I'm playing ball...if I got fined every week...it is what it is...Im playing bal" They were having a field day with it on a local show here (105.3) saying they don't like his attitude and that he needs to be more accountable :snoop:

fukk 105.3, They want a leader/badass yet complain when we get those kind of players. Dixon can be a tone setter on ST & D, and i know if i have guys like Dixon and Dez on the team people won't punk us.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Im not putting too much on preseason performance. Its gotta be hard on starters who just wanna make thru without getting hurt. I DONT NEED DOUG FREE GOING ALL OUT. Our line is fine yall. Stop trippin..

I want Dixon and Mitchell to make this squad. They just need the reps. But the heart them nyggas have is whats been missing in that secondary

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dixon had better be on this team because he is EXACTLY what we need at the safety position :ufdup:

Dude is a head hunter over the middle and will at least make receivers go :ld: when it comes to slant's. post, and in's...

RIght now they see Heath and just run those routes like :bryan:

I'd rather see Dixon start this year and just take his lumps, dude brings the wood and has a nose for the ball, two things Heath has never, and will never do

Make that call Jerry:ufdup:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
fukk 105.3, They want a leader/badass yet complain when we get those kind of players. Dixon can be a tone setter on ST & D, and i know if i have guys like Dixon and Dez on the team people won't punk us.
Yeah those dudes were getting me heated on the postgame. Nothing I hate more than the nerdy white guy on the radio telling professional athletes how to act/behave.