HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Daps
Reppin
London
In the 3rd season of Misfits, the episode about the Nazis.

The Jewish man gets the rewind time power and goes back and tries to kill Hitler. Why the f*ck does he go back and kill him at a time when he's already the Furher?

Wouldn't it make more sense to go back and kill him when's he's still a young nobody? Before he even gets into politics and he's still a young student or whatever.

Killing him then woulda been simple as f*ck. Nobody woulda gave a sh!t or tried to stop him. Just catch him at his house when he's sleeping and that's done.

Too many for Misfits.

:comeon: Why would Nathan sell his immortality? He didn't even get anything resembling a good price.

:why: Why would Curtis sell the ability to travel through time? Again for no way near what it should be worth.

:leostare: This fool Barry sold his invisibility when his ability could easily have been used to acquire vast amounts of cash.

:rudy: Kelly could read minds, that's another ability that could easily be exploited to gain wealth.

:what: That one girl that could teleport yet sold the ability... :snoop: If you can't figure out how to obtain cash with that power then you're an idiot.

The only one I can understand is Alisha because after a while an ability like that isn't going to be so good for you and there would be a decent market for it.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Too many for Misfits.

:comeon: Why would Nathan sell his immortality? He didn't even get anything resembling a good price.

:why: Why would Curtis sell the ability to travel through time? Again for no way near what it should be worth.

:leostare: This fool Barry sold his invisibility when his ability could easily have been used to acquire vast amounts of cash.

:rudy: Kelly could read minds, that's another ability that could easily be exploited to gain wealth.

:what: That one girl that could teleport yet sold the ability... :snoop: If you can't figure out how to obtain cash with that power then you're an idiot.

The only one I can understand is Alisha because after a while an ability like that isn't going to be so good for you and there would be a decent market for it.

Yeah, definitely. Nathan only got like 2 grand for his power :smh:

Didn't the teleporting girl get killed while she still had her power? Or did she sell it?

I'm looking forward to the new season starting tomorrow night tho, it should be piff and 3 completely new characters :yes:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Didn't the teleporting girl get killed while she still had her power? Or did she sell it?

Nikki sold her power before she died. She sold it because the teleportation was really random and involuntary most of the time for example teleporting during sex
and it even got her killed by the Big Cheese killer in that one alternate timeline. All understandable since it wasn't her power in the first place

So since she couldn't control it, she wanted it gone. I don't blame her and Alisha for selling their own powers but the other guys... :beli:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Nikki sold her power before she died. She sold it because the teleportation was really random and involuntary most of the time for example teleporting during sex
and it even got her killed by the Big Cheese killer in that one alternate timeline. All understandable since it wasn't her power in the first place

So since she couldn't control it, she wanted it gone. I don't blame her and Alisha for selling their own powers but the other guys... :beli:

Oh yeah. I remember now. Countdown to tonight's episode tho, 6 hours from now, we're gonna eat good :yes::win:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Twas answered decades ago in Superman 330.

And yeah, the answer is actually really super retarded lol

Slay, Monstrobot of the Deep!!: Things That Make Me Smile--Superman #330

Superheroes still having secret identities is bullsh!t. Paparazzi go after celebs like no ones biz, do they really think they would be safe? There most definitely would be a high profile paparazzi assigned to Spider-Man, Batman, Daredevil, Superman, maybe even Robin.

And while I'm on Robin, Bruce Wayne stay taking in boys as his wards, he would be investigated by Child Services, and pysch evals would reveal that he's fukked in the head and unsafe to raise kids. As Robin grows up, he is replaced the same time that Bruce takes on a new ward.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Superheroes still having secret identities is bullsh!t. Paparazzi go after celebs like no ones biz, do they really think they would be safe? There most definitely would be a high profile paparazzi assigned to Spider-Man, Batman, Daredevil, Superman, maybe even Robin.

And while I'm on Robin, Bruce Wayne stay taking in boys as his wards, he would be investigated by Child Services, and pysch evals would reveal that he's fukked in the head and unsafe to raise kids. As Robin grows up, he is replaced the same time that Bruce takes on a new ward.

he made jason todd dye his hair.

:deadrose:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Shaft (2000):

There's absolutely no way those two cops that Peoples bribed would have thrown away their entire careers and freedom for just $5000 each. I mean, seriously?! :beli:

They showed no signs of being corrupt earlier in the movie, yet suddenly they were ready to just blow away Vanessa William's character and Shaft. That shyt was so stupid and made no sense. :smh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah, Just saw the latest Spider-Man movie:

WTF happened to that big eyed Indian dude? The cat just disappeared with no explanation whatsoever.

BTW movie was trash. :hmm:

He got his head bitten off in a deleted scene. Why they didn't put that in I have no idea. It's also implied that he just dies after the car he's in get tossed off into the water.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Taken 2.....

driving a cab 100mph into the U.S. embassy and getting 50 cal. bullets shot directly into the car....yet the bullets miss both u and your daughter just cuz y'all ducked?....:childplease:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Taken 2.....

driving a cab 100mph into the U.S. embassy and getting 50 cal. bullets shot directly into the car....yet the bullets miss both u and your daughter just cuz y'all ducked?....:childplease:

Daughter can't pass the driving exam...manages to drive a car and outrun multiple approaching vehicles, weaving in and out of trouble while being shot at even drifting into a 180 and reversing away...:dwillhuh:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This man
Kevin-james-mma-skinny-here-comes-boom.jpg

Winning at UFC against this mothafukka

krzysztof-soszynski.JPG

:childplease: :comeon: