Heat favored by 8.5 tonight, how much will be the blowout?

How much do HEAT win by!

Votes: 11 26.2%

Votes: 12 28.6%

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Most lopsided W in Conference Finals History

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters

TheyCallMeAzul

All Star
Daps
:laugh:Why do y'all even watch the games?Heat lose,heat fans cry about the refs.Pacers lose,pacers fans cry about the refs.

Do y'all teams ever just lose a fukking game:ld:?
No. From my time on The Coli, I've learned that simply being outplayed is not a possibility

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Pacers are at their best when everyone counts them out. Lebron led teams always lose the next playoff game in which he scores less than 10 the previous game.

I expect the pacers to play a game for the ages

95- 85 pacers
Heat never lost two games in a row in the playoffs since 2011 :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the pacers are probably the 2nd biggest draw in the NBA if not the 1st this whole year, they're easily the most talked about team for the season and people tune in just to see what they are going to do.....the league won't allow this to go 7 because the pacers could fukk around and win the series then...game 7's are harder to control like the NBA likes to do they're not going to risk it, even though besides the Heat the Pacers are the 2nd biggest draw out of the 4 squads left. League would have Pacers/Heat be the finals if they could because OKC and SA are :snooze:

I grew up on the west coast and I've never met a Pacers fan in my life.I see more OKC, Bulls, Knicks, Magic, Heat, and Piston fans
:yeshrug:

Pacers are a middle market team without any HOF/Superstar players.

OKC with Durant/Westbrook or a legendary team with 3 future Hall Of Fame inductees/Best coach in basketball(Spurs)>>>>>>>Pacers

I've never seen the Pacers buzzing in the streets like that.

They were a better team last year, but they've never really been a juggernaut.

They'd probably be a 7th seed in the west

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I grew up on the west coast and I've never met a Pacers fan in my life.I see more OKC, Bulls, Knicks, Magic, Heat, and Piston fans
:yeshrug:

Pacers are a middle market team without any HOF/Superstar players.

OKC with Durant/Westbrook or a legendary team with 3 future Hall Of Fame inductees/Best coach in basketball(Spurs)>>>>>>>Pacers

I've never seen the Pacers buzzing in the streets like that.

They were a better team last year, but they've never really been a juggernaut.

They'd probably be a 7th seed in the west

Its not about popularity its interest and storylines....the majority of America is watching teams in the finals they are not fans of

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I think Lance goes off tonight but so does Lebron, Heat 107 Pacers 104 in OT if not Dbl OT.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate when you fakkits say "the league wants....." like they need to rig games for miami to beat a garbage team like the pacers

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Is Joey Crawford reffing? If he is the Heat are winning by at least 25 easy

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I already see the excuses about refs and what the league and america wants....fukkIN PUSSIES.....lmfao

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
All I know is when there is billions of dollars involved, corruption is likely to follow. And it's not far-fetched that the league has been influencing games for years
I wonder what the fukkery would be like if there was social media back then during that infamous Suns-Sonics game 7 in '93:pachaha:

sidenote: one of the refs of that game 7 is the one Barkley kissed :lolbron: