HBO Oz Appreciation/Unappreciation Thread

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
so adebisi has a law degree :ohhh:

Born and raised in London, England, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje began his career as a model in Milan. He graduated with a masters degree in Law from London's prestigious Kings College, before moving to Los Angeles to make the transition to acting. Fluent in several languages, including English, Italian, Yoruba and Swahili, he is best known for his roles in the movies Congo (1995) and The Mummy Returns (2001), and the HBO series Oz(1997).

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Absolutely love this show...has a warm place in my heart that The Sopranos and The Wire can never touch. It was daring and gritty show with dozens of twists and turns. The Beecher and Schillinger feud is worth the price of admission alone.

images-4.jpg

No matter what I see this actor in he will always and forever be Vernon Schillinger to me. Guess I'm weird, but he played that role so damn good he has to be a racist in real life.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Been going through the series for the first time since they put it on amazon instant video with the rest of the hbo stuff. I'm on season 4 right now and :whoa: the stuff with beetcher and Keller was way too homo. Favorite character are saheed, McManus, beetcher, sister Pete and the one Hispanic who's baby died..can't think of his name.

I want that Aryan fukk gone :pacspit: it's funny how many people from the wire and breaking bad are in this. Heard there's a lot of people from sopranos but I haven't seen that before..will start it after this.

Ghost Like Swayze

Giving your girl private pottery classes :umad:
Daps
Reppin
AfterLife
:pacspit: @ the writers. They put my nikka Alvarez through hell in that show. Crushed his soul into the ground and if that wasnt enough they have him turning into some guys bytch. That dude Torquemada was int the show for like two episodes and he just comes in and turns Alvarez into a fakkit. The more I think about actually the more angry it makes me. They really ruined a good thing with Oz.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jefferson Keane :beli:

Him being framed by the hacks was probably the single most unrealistic moment of the show.

Like you could tell there were moments where the writers gave absolutely no fukks but they REALLY gave no fukks when it came to writing Jefferson Keane out.

edit: And yea whoever said the show fell off in the later seasons ain't lyin. The last 2 seasons are borderline unwatchable they were so bad.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Considering that my uncle was a member of the cast, it's a damn shame that I've never watched this, especially because everyone says it's a classic show. Might as well use the summer to watch it :yeshrug:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its was a good series but they went over the top with the gay shyt. I mean you would have the cam following one guy talking about killing some one and in the back ground some fakkit on his knees giving a bj