Have you seen ian connors girlfriend.. wtf... how the fukk

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
VICTIMS my azz......them hoes were Opportunists.,,,, he was able to survive those allegations cause he kept all the phone records...texts of all these broads he was dealing with it...

homie IS FAR FROM DUMB...i see why he getting to the paper :umad:

this is ONE of the "victims" :lolbron:

damn bytch do your hair lol

She bad but it m is clear she just wants the clout and cash. This is clear hypergamy. Let an NBA player slide in her dms and she'd drop this dude like a bad habit

clout and cash... lol u think a girl like that couldnt pull almost any rapper lol look at her

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

clout and cash... lol u think a girl like that couldnt pull almost any rapper lol look at her
:gucci: nikka there are 10,000 bytches on IG that look just like her for every 1 rapper. Yeah she should could pull as in get fukked but can she get them to claim her? Prolly not. This nikka is claiming her.

Daps
I am sorry but question a women's character when she has something like that on her side. Just as a man can be rightfully judged by the quality of women by his side, a women should be judge by the type of men she chooses.

She's an instathot....this move makes perfect sense when you stop thinking of her as anything more. :mjlol:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
These women are passed around for resources bro.
There are screenshots of Lira Galore and Ian Connor bartering ig thots.
Same reason Rubi Rose went from Young Thug to Ian Connor to Playboi Carti to whomever got next, Jacob York is selling her.

Yeah she got tossed up by the Migos as well....

She is the next candidate for my She aint a bad bish..she just doing bad series

Dropped out of Georgia State to become thot for hire

CwInd8DXYAA2RBE.jpg

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

U think it's easy for iG thots to just pull a rapper or NBA player ? Lol

These hoes are in competition with many other ig thots..there's like legit 50 ballers and 30 rappers vs 1000 IG thots....the competition is stiff

Get it where u fit