Have you ever fukked a married chick?

Giselle

Daps
I can handle my own and I'd be more concerned about a husband who knows how to zero rifle than anything else.

But you are kinda right. Its not worth getting your head blown trying to bring shyt to a nikka you don't know doorstep over your loose ass wife just like its not worth having a husband shoot you over his loose ass wife. That you are very correct about sir.
I hope that the woman you fall madly in love with cheats on you so you can see how it feels when you did that to others.

I've had 3 exes get married and all 3 hmu to hit like months or weeks before the wedding date.

That's why I'll never get married

Just becaue you and your ex gf's fiances chose the wrong women doesn't mean that all women are like that. They were probably cheating on you too. You chose the wrong women

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
That 40+ year old married p*ssy:wow:

She invited me over before, had a young nikka like:whoa:

I ain't shyt brehs:mjcry:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
PK got like 8 kids, b.

:whoa:

But they all c-section so the p*ssy still right. :steviej:

I'm going to hell for this. :mjcry:

Still kinda funny tho.

:skip:

@Phoenix_Knightly23

Angry+gorilla.jpg

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Men are just as bad as women. nikka complimented my ring and proceeded to holla at me last week. Had a somewhat stalker issue several years ago when I first got married. Dude didn't give a fukk about my marriage he just wanted the cooch. Men at my job have tried to hit knowing damn well I'm married. I think yall think married women aren't needy and yall can just hit up when u want some. My only advice is don't get mad if you catch a fade from the husband and watch out for that good cuz nikkas be wanting u to leave ur husband cuz they hooked and that's probably not gonna happen.:lolbron:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I have. 3 separate times and each time they initiated it.

first time I was about 25 and she was like 28 and we were flirting hard. and by that I mean she was aggressive in rubbing all up on me. After about 2 hours of hard flirting I finally noticed her ring and was like :whoa: and I decided to leave the bar alone. Since we had already exchanged numbers before I bounced she calls me at 2:00 am to have some more drinks at her home girls house so I was like fukkit and swung by and after some casually chilling we ended up doing the damn thing. Sadly she had 2 kids to go along with her hubby.

second time I was about 27 (and she was too) when I met this chick at a bar and after about 2 hours worth of flirting I noticed her ring and even asked her about her situation. She told me she was planning on a separation so I was like fukk it and ended up going on several dates with her and I eventually smashed. Like the first chick she also had two kids. I don't feel too too bad about messing with her because she eventually did get divorced shortly after we were done.

third time around I was about 30 and she was in her late 40s. Probably close to 50 because she had a daughter that was in her early 20s (I never really asked because I was afraid to find out lol). Anyways she was pressing on me HARD and once again I said fukkit since I was at a dive bar and there weren't any other women there worth a shyt. So once again, mad flirting for a good while until I peeped her ring. I even asked if she was happy in her marriage and she said she was so she pulled back for a lil bit until last call came around and we started up again. Long story short she followed me back to my place.

I ain't shyt brehs :to:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yes and it was fantastic. I used to cum in her on the regular and it was fun and games until she got pregnant....:snoop:

Turned out it wasnt mine:whew::whew::whew::whew: