Happy Endings Season 3; 10/23

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i gotta say when they had brad with the dummy, i thought that was some c00n behavior.
How the dummy on this show gonna be more offensive than the one on arrested development

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none. :deadrose:

Also, when Jane was telling Brad how she came so hard home, Brad gave SinBrad the quickest :shaq:.

:russ:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none. :deadrose:

Also, when Jane was telling Brad how she came so hard home, Brad gave SinBrad the quickest :shaq:.

:russ:

:russ: i thought the sinbrad was hilarious. especially that part

and when sinbrad said that girl is so wack her first name should be nick nack patty ... at first i was like :skip: than :laff:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
new girl had a run in the 2nd half of the season that was gold; especially that episode with the creepy landlord. But happy endings is overall better.
- im hoping they can get the dude who played jack bauer to play jane's and her sister father

Shooter McGavin plays their dad

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
this new episode was pretty damn funny.....there terminologies always crack me up no matter how many times they say them.....and the part where they were laughing at penny falling down the steps was too damn funny, especially when she was like "i really did get hurt" and damon wayans just bust out laughing.....

And my lawd elisha cuthbert just looks badder and badder every season :jawalrus:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
go heat part was funny. its because the show is based in the chi

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Who the hell lies about getting a job tho? :dwillhuh:

actually thinking about it the show kinda went the opposite of typica sitcom stories
- like with penny being injured; instead of her being annoying and making max her servant, max had her drugged and used her injury to his advantage

- or the black dude losing his job in a usual sitcom he would dress like he's going to work or looking for a job, instead he's pretending he doesnt have a job
- and with alex and dave, instead of them realizing they dont belong together; they decide to move in together.

This is why this show got the crown right now :ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I think the show has gotten a little more goofy then before but there's still a lot of laugh out loud parts, and even really subtle laughs. Like when Alex showed up with that tall dude, the sight of her being so much shorter than him standing next to her had me dying.. not to mention the "Doc also recommends you show up in biker shorts and a Jim McMahon jersey"