Guys....Do you think that the world will enter a world war 3 soon?

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
There will always be war, people are completely fukked up mentally/emotionally. do you think people pick leaders based on their mental/emotional stability?? fukk no! they pick tha person who will do what they say.
you know those nukes are gonna fly one day, and there is not a Goddamn thing you or your children can do about it.
the only thing people care more about than money is themselves. and if you fukk with their pride then
vaexplosionaerial.gif
. if you had that much power, but you were unstable, what would you do???

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
there won't be no ww3.

I came to that conclusion by seeing how the Libya situation was handled. China and Russia explicitly said no to that war but the oil companies and banks still went in. when the war started they didn't do sh1t.

russia has some gas interests in syria but war is on. putin did his best to stop that to no avail. the media is deliberately keeping ppl out of that war. when they're done with syria up next will be Iran..

they'll just convince us and the rest of the world the war is necessary and go in as usual..

china and russia are north korea status when beef is on. It's only ww3 to the ppl dying.

how fast did you go from libya to syria? without making a point...

why has this troll not been banned?

:camby:

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
As the title says
I am not promoting this view, just interested in constructive opinions. Please state your reasons if you think either way. I just have a few friends that think we will enter one next year or 2015. Economics will take us there....Personally I can see it happen, & it may be more of a civil world war. It seems every government is getting more and more corrupt,and more and more is being uncovered thanks to people like Edward Snowden? Also that Wiki leak geeza. Seems like it's not just one government being corrupt, it's all of them, collaboratively being corrupt against their own people. It's bound to break at some point and shyte will go down hard. Though I think this could take a while, since the general public either does not care or is not informed. It's actually more in the media's hands than anything. They need to cover this stuff more deeply....but w eknow thats not gonna happen right?!

What do you think?

^^^^ Also anyone care to break this down to me?

hope those two vids provide some answers and motivation...we are living in serious times brehs

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
:yeshrug:
peacedividend.jpg

Perhaps the catalyst for WWIII already started wayback on September 11, 2001 (because the end of the cold war cut into military spending.) The American government and CIA are free range to wage war on any country or anyone that they labeled terrorist....America's power would have to decline to the point where you guys couldn't go around smashing the crap out of other nations like you do/did! I believe this has already started. The Us is pretty much staring at bankruptcy in the face as the world drops the dollar standard & you have more than 100 trillion dollars worth of unfunded social security &medicare liabilities.

Just a few days ago, China officially stated they will stop lending us money. No buyers for US debt means interest rates will go up significantly. One would think the easy solution would be for the US government to apologize to the American people, close military bases around the world, completely cut off SS and medicare, & then bring the debt down to a reasonable level. This kind of restructuring is a form of bankruptcy. Clearly this is politically impossible, so you know exactly what is going to happen next. They'll try to print their way out of this (which they are currently calling QE). As you know, cutting a pizza into more slices means the pizza gets larger, right? It doesn't? I guess that means the US is headed for hyperinflation until someone has the balls to start cutting things from the budget. Old people have incredible voting power, so you can bet the military will get slashed before anything else.....& this in turn might lead to some 3rd world muchachos growing some serious cojones to take advantage ala RAW is WAR....lol? who knows eyyyyyy, I'm just an anonymous face on a forum making lucid political predictions

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how fast did you go from libya to syria? without making a point...

why has this troll not been banned?

:camby:
what exactly is your contribution to the thread you fuccin idiot
and why haven't you been banned

weren't you alive during the Libya and Syrian wars to see they were executed the same way

I swear idiot want ppl to think for them too smh

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because he's the only one with balls to shyt on jews :lupe:
:manny: :patrice:
:umad:you devils have tricks.

this sit has too many devils throwin slick sublims for the other devils to catch. that only makes me turn up:pachaha:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
what exactly is your contribution to the thread you fuccin idiot
and why haven't you been banned

weren't you alive during the Libya and Syrian wars to see they were executed the same way

I swear idiot want ppl to think for them too smh

my contribution to this thread is that this is a stupid thread to begin with and you're a racist who the mods somehow let you spam your paranoid, racist bullshyt all over this board. if it was practically any other race besides jews and you did this shyt, you would be banned.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I think the most likely thing is someone just deciding to nuke someone. It's gotta happen one day :yeshrug:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
With the most recent news of the USA-Iran deal over nuclear weapons, WW3 may take a while longer. The only country that can really get WW3 up and running is Israel. If they attack Iran, Iran attacks back, that will be a world war because everyone will have to choose sides. I expect a war between poor and rich to happen before WW3.