Guess where these beautiful sistas are from?

Daps
Melanesians are Afro peoples w/ about 50k years spent away from the continent itself.
Of course they share African diaspora features.

Melanasians are more Asian than African

Hard to give a real breakdown on them because there are human ancestors (that we dont know of) that fukked around with Melanasians ancestors

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Beautiful?!

tenor.gif

full

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DNA testing debunks this myth. :manny:

I'm not even disputing that there were Africans that were here in America before Columbus, but if you were to take the DNA of an aboriginal Australian man, it would be completely different from a black man in the Americas.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
actually I took anthropology in college and this was studied.

to make a long story short, those are direct desendants of aboriginals in Australia, which are direct descendants of Africa.

I can also tell you how and why Africans ended up in Australia but op is correct, if there DNA is test aboriginals and African dna would make up the majority

Islanders are not descended from Aboriginals. Aboriginals have been isolated for 60,000 years.

Indigenous-children-770.jpg
Aboriginals

Fijians from the 1800's
38aa4224eb0526f38a83a09c0c2a889d.jpg

e7d3ea1548bf1ca422aa032aea993c9e.jpg

132a49c2a4d8f053787343182f9a163f.jpg

Last edited:

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps
Good thread but if it veers into slave trade denial or "we are moors" mantra.....that is where I have to call B.S.
OP doing mental cartwheels and headstands to distance himself from any African heritage circa 15th century onwards, by clutching at tenuous claims to literally everything else under the sun.

I've seen a few revisionists in my time, but.......damn.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Daps
:pacspit: You fakkits used the backward google images search.

Anyways my point is still proven. These chicks look no different than any black woman in America yet they are from a secluded Island in the South Pacific.

Just goes to show that we (black people) colonized the entire planet. Including America. And that our people are native to this continent.
I dunno breh:whoo:they look different to me:manny:

If I seen these girls in America I'd think they were trannies:mjlol:

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Patty Mills from the Spurs is one of those Australian/Pacific aboriginals
Patty+Mills+San+Antonio+Spurs+v+Denver+Nuggets+LGyG4F6QM0al.jpg
He is a Torres Strait Islander. They are melanesians not Aboriginals. Those islands are between Australia & Papua New Guinea.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit: You fakkits used the backward google images search.

Anyways my point is still proven. These chicks look no different than any black woman in America yet they are from a secluded Island in the South Pacific.

Just goes to show that we (black people) colonized the entire planet. Including America. And that our people are native to this continent.

Google: Sentinel Island, a tiny tiny island nestled between India and the Chinese Mainland and it's full of nothing but black people. They are completely uncontacted too, meaning no cacs ever got to them, and the few that got close came up missing. Their is a multi-gov't agreement to leave them alone. Apparently they been their for over 40,000 years according to best cac estimates, even more proof that black people been colonized the entire planet long before cacs even came into existence.

Also google the Olmec heads to really blow ya mind.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
nikka they're black. Stop falling for these crakkka lies.

The only reason they won't call them black is cause if they did that, they would have to admit that so-called "black people" in the Americas are actually native Americans as well and not slaves brought here from Africa.

I keep telling these brehs that DNA from a local standpoint is nothing but cacology. A new way to divide and diversify black/melaninated people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
DNA testing debunks this myth. :manny:

I'm not even disputing that there were Africans that were here in America before Columbus, but if you were to take the DNA of an aboriginal Australian man, it would be completely different from a black man in the Americas.

Believe cac science over your own eyes brehs.

These people are clearly black like us. Stop listening to the lies of the same fakkits that tell you the Ancient Egyptians weren't black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what you're saying is all Native Americans are "black", yes? :jbhmm:

No. There were some non-black Native Americans that came across the Bering Strait. These are the people they like to call "Indians" now. But there were more black native americans. They were the first people in the Americas and made up the majority of peoples in the Americas before Columbus.