GTA SA was the best out of the GTA series.

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
GTA SA is possibly the oldest most played game.

Tens of thousands of people still play it, whether it's SP or on SA:MP

GTA SA is the GOAT sandbox game. Been around for over a decade and still got that replay value:blessed:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
anyone interested in helpin a brotha out with some Chicago style radio stations for a mod Ima try to work on.. gonna need some recordings and stuff.

FLbnRXT.png

Chicago from Driver 2 being ported to GTA SA.

Chicago.jpg

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
If anyone down wit SAMP check out Crazy Bobs cops and robbers. Been playing off and on for years. Bout to reinstall on my new pc.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I mean, it's pretty impressive when you consider it's on mobile, but that's just me:manny:
nah, Mobile isnt all that different from PC. plus theres more impressive mobile things like dude who brought GTA LCS to Vice City Mobile a few years ago and Vice City to III Mobile or some shyt like that.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The jet pack tho:wow:

The story:wow:

The music:wow:

Drive bys were effortless :wow:

Edit: vigilante missions that never ended were a good source of income:wow:

The multiple ways of racing :wow:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I liked all the games but san andreas was the most deep one. Had u taking over blocks and losing blocks thru gang warfare.

Gta needs to step it up with the drug dealing. They shoudl have u working a corner n shyt and making a real come up

That would be the dopest game ever. Being able to set up clientele wherw fiends call u up for work. Get stickup boys on you for wearing flashy clothes and having new whips

Generate a team of killers and business men. That would be the goat gta game

Im atill waiting for that. Instead we keep getting atupid missions that pay money when we could be doing real ahit for bread