GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
this fukking show is crazy :damn:

just finished season 6 and Im halfway through episode 3 of season 7

Im kinda fukkin speechless.... Jax Teller gives no fukks:wow: ....you go into a room with him you aint coming out :dwillhuh:

Im gonna be needing the Abel/Thomas spinoff set 20 years set in the future ...kid is gonna be fukked up in the head

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Claudette she was in episode one

The actress is on to better things so was written out
Same reason Roosevelt got kolled

Whatever happened to that black DA lady from last year? Jax wife makes a deal with her office to turn on the Sons gives her word that the Sons broke out Clay and killed a cop, Jax turns himself in for two weeks and it's case closed??? I pray Ethan Zoebel the only enemy of the Sons to live comes back and goes ISIS style and beheads all the Sons in video sent to Jax before they burst in and beat him to death like Opie got beat.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
had some shyt going on, and have the past three episodes on my dvr. :mjcry:
How has this shyt been, brehs? :ld:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Whatever happened to that black DA lady from last year? Jax wife makes a deal with her office to turn on the Sons gives her word that the Sons broke out Clay and killed a cop, Jax turns himself in for two weeks and it's case closed??? I pray Ethan Zoebel the only enemy of the Sons to live comes back and goes ISIS style and beheads all the Sons in video sent to Jax before they burst in and beat him to death like Opie got beat.

Zoebel :scust: Nah they can't give that piece of shyt the win.

We endured 7 seasons of 'cism for the show to close with a white supremacist on top? I don't think I can take that. :mjcry:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
yeah i didn' t understand that right there. lol. at first i thought it was maybe a rock so that he could break the glass first. But now i see in that gif that it was a grenade he threw the first time as well lmao.

and lmao at how slow they moved to try to get away from the explosion. they all should've been severely injured.

First time I saw it, I was like Jax sure is moving pretty slow to get out of that booth.

Now I see it's even worse. Happy should've had his whole right side scorched.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i wouldnt mind a cheap type ending, everyone but jax wither dad or rotting in jail

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
HOW MANY TIMES JAX GONNA SAY "JESUS CHRIST" TONIGHT ARN?

12 TIMES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

200.gif