GTA: CHARMING (The Official Sons of Anarchy 7th and Final Season Thread)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I really hate this show, you guys have no idea but I'm stuck for 3 more episodes :mjcry:

that intro was sad and disgusting every sex scene has more man butt than women butt and let sprinkle in some gay sex too, gemma doing her taxes while nero put his hotdog down her hallway. this dude was pimp at one point.:mjcry:

fukking juice smh...no literally they're fukking juice :damn: son just looked....defeated :mjcry: Marylin Manson fukking a dude be it TV or real life doesn't really shock me at all now that i think of it. What the fukk is juice holding onto now? Getting released and having the whole club look at him with disgust except for tig? He tried to kill himself over less worse shyt, now he really got to commit that.
neros not buying the farm, but hes buying the farm(dont ask me how) cause he's in love with a old hoe.this dude was a pimp at one point :mjcry:

girl cracks joke about getting clapped up by the chinese, jax smiles, why? cause hes got patches so he knows he isnt dying :smugbiden: Forget about the other 40 people they've killed, they should've had patches. Bobbys body is still warm but jokes about people dying are always funny to jax.

Everyone knows tig fukks trannys how? juice couldnt be half black but tig can be openly gay. What a club to be apart of. Oh the suttery.

Once again Unser doing more police work now then when he got paid to, he looks like if droopy the dog was hit in the face with acid. I hate him.

Moses was smart and cocky, you knew sutter was setting him up for the hard fall, only person allowed to be smart and cocky on here is jax. Only jax and the SAMCRO could take down Seal Team Alpha and Bravo with some fisher price my first trap set up. They should spin SOA off into them going to the middle east to hunt terrorist.

If you giving us extended episodes so you can give us shyt like a 10 minute scene of tig and a transsexual confessing their love for each other I'd rather have the short episodes. There was no need for any of the tranny scenes.

this nikka nero is the rodney dangerfield of sons of anarchy. dude got barked on by a minor, once again, this dude was a pimp and OG gangbanger at one point :mjcry: Nero Holmes yall

Real Talk though...I dont even blame abel for being stupid, son is a kid yet no one does anything to make him happy or smile. dude has no ps4,no wifi, he cant go outside, hes surrounded by a bunch of non smiling serious adults his dad never seems happy to see him. Why would a young impressionable kid surrounded by all demonic forces not do demonic shyt? Lie about something and create fukkery? He get it from his grandma. Pretend to care about shyt? he just stuntin like his daddy. Tara had the right idea about moving them kids far away from the fukkery.

Man you always have the best posts on this thread!:whew:

Everything I agree with, but especially Tara wanting to move those kids away. She had the RIGHT instinct but of course she was in love and that ruined it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Breh that opening scene of the last episode

m6Q8Lbt.png

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It wouldnt have been effective with this show.

But that exchange between Abel and Jax at the end could have been a season ender or show ender.

Basically letting us either wait to find out what happens next season (yea I know its done after this season, but similar to Breaking Bad mid season finale)

or let it's finale have an open ending to what would have happened after telling Jax.

But there will be Suttery.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The new sheriff setting female cops back 50 years.
i think she might be setting Chibbs up to charge him with a rape. :wow:

he gave bytch a black eye and a rough fukk. probably went to get a rape kit as soon as he left. :ufdup:

a lot of shyt pissed me off and grossed me out this episode. but autistic abel came through. i'm actually hyped to see gemma get that work.

also they gave that tigg/tranny shyt way too long. dude or the tranny is probably :dead: next episode.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
I have a theory on how it plays out now, Sutter said red wedding episode was going to happen, unless you count the whores getting killed s big deal it has not happened yet. I think Tully and Juice rape Marks the guards tape it on cellphone, they know Marks is getting out and will beat his charges so they use this as leaverage saying they will release it if attacks Samcro again. He agrees to that but in the last episode he breaks his promise and goes on a kill streak in Charming. He has Rats girl killed and he levels the town . Shooting the clueless sherff in the face while Chibs watches. He hacks off Chibs feet so he can never ride again and then floods the jails and prison with loaded H that kills Juice and Tully. He kills Nero and Wendy also. He does all this while being in court so he has an alibi. Jax goes crazy trying to avenge his brothers that he gets killed attacking the cops in broad daylight of course. Story ends with Gemma listening to the story on radio hiding out with the boys telling them she renaming them Jax and Clay who must start another charter in 15 years.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Especially after it got bombed and all the other subsequent shyt that has happened to Samcro that is public knowledge. Why would you take your car there?:skip:
Breh, someone threw a grenade into the ice cream shop :mjlol:

People in Charming like, "damn I hope they clean up that grenade blast quickly so i can get my kids back into the ice cream shop filled with smoking criminals" :laff:

Last edited:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
yo... the opening montage on the last episode with all the "sex" fukked up the episode IMMEDIATELY for me, I was legit mad.

then they redeemed themselves halfway through the episode and then again at the end with Abel. :wow:

they take shyt too damn far on this show sometimes. :beli: