grounds keeper willy the longest running British character on tv?

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown: do you not understand scotland is in britain? :dwillhuh:

that's not the question.

you just said people from england call themselves english even though they're british.

so it makes sense that people from scotland call themselves scottish.

as for me, i had no idea scotland was british.

britain to me is england. :manny:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's not the question.

you just said people from england call themselves english even though they're british.

so it makes sense that people from scotland call themselves scottish.

as for me, i had no idea scotland was british.

britain to me is england. :manny:

:rudy: you really thought britain was england smh.

yes people call themself english, or scotish or welsh but they are also british.

how french people are french but also european.

do they not teach you guys nothing in american schools other than to pledge allegiance to the flag

Daps
Anyone who is from the British is isles is considered British right?

Britian comes from the latin worn Briton, which means "the painted people" or something like that.

I think the scottish and the irish were Celtic people with Tattoos as was almost everyone on that area. So they are all Brittish people.

I got into the same argument with a Portuguese girl, who looks completely mexican and complains about being called "Hispanic". It's like Portugal was part of the Hispania provice in Roman times, so aren't you really Hispanic then?

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
:rudy: you really thought britain was england smh.

yes people call themself english, or scotish or welsh but they are also british.

how french people are french but also european.

do they not teach you guys nothing in american schools other than to pledge allegiance to the flag

don't come at me with a bullshyt sentence like that while attacking american education :what:

:ufdup:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
this is the ENGLISH language.... dont you tell me how to use it captain america :youngsabo:

do people in scotland speak the british language?

tumblr_mbai7cNt0P1ruqdo9.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:comeon: man i had no idea americans were this ignorant....

SCOTLAND IS A COUNTRY IN BRITAIN

there is no such country as britain... britain is 3 countries, england, scotland and wales.

:beli:

I've always thought (and I assume most Americans, also), Britain, England, & the U.K. were all diffrent names for same damn country. I sorta knew Wales was part of it, but I never knew Scotland was part of it. Is Ireland part of it? Because Irish & Scottish might as well be interchangeable to me.