Got damn Keyshia Cole is still fine

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Again, that's with a breast reduction too :mjlol::heh:

Don't know about everything else, but her titties keep naturally growing.

She's half Black and Mexican like Megan's former friend Kelsey.
They both look alike and they both got the same enormous titties "problem".
I think there's someone else, with the same mix, who looks just like them and got the same "problem" too.

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
flip-witherspoon.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
:patrice: I thought Keyshia daddy was an Italian trick.
She actually did a 23andme genetic test a couple years ago and shared her results:

She's really mixed, but mainly Black/Mexican/Spanish and some Filipino/Asian.
Some Ashkenazi, probably stemming from her Mexican heritage (a lot of Mexicans have Ashkenazi in their blood).

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Both her parents are mixed. Her pops is not Italian.
:hubie: That was the story last i heard, i really didn't care to keep up with it.

During the segment, Lons stuck by the “other” story because she says that Cole’s father is an “Italian, Caucasian” man. Cole has never seen a picture of him and he has been dead for years.

Lons said that it was possible that they could get a photo of the man because he owned a restaurant called Pal Joeys in San Jose. Cole, however, refuted that, reminding her mom that she told her a completely different story when she was young that led her on a search that eventually hit a brick wall.

“Guys, as a young girl, I looked up Pal Joeys, I called 411, y’all remember that? I called 411 a bunch of times,” she said. “First she told me it was in Los Angeles, guys. I called Los Angeles and it was not one there.”

Lons said the man “was a guy that I used to date when I was a lady of leisure. I became attached because he tried, went to his grave trying to get me to stop doing prostitution.”

She met the man, much older than her, and he would take her to his bar and talk to her to keep her off of the streets, bu they were intimate.

“He said, ‘You don’t need to be out here. What are you doing?’ And then he used to come and get me,” she said. “‘He said how much does your pimp want?’ And he would give me the money to take to him and he would keep me all night and talk to me. He cared. He really did.”

Lons was told later by prostitutes she used to know that the man died of cirrhosis of the liver, so if that was indeed Cole’s father, that doesn’t provide much closure for the singer, especially since she says there is someone else out here also claiming that he’s her father presently.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
What does this even mean? She's 46% African, that's regular mixed. :skip:
I mean she's half African.

However also half Mexican/Ashkenazi, Spanish, Filipino, Thai and Chinese.

I don't l know a lot of folks that diverse :mjlol: :heh:

Given her genetic make-up she can come from a number of these paths:

She also may pick it up possibly depending if she's Pacific Islander:

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
What does this even mean? She's 46% African, that's regular mixed. :skip:
Not that I didn't believe you, but I had to look it up myself. And I disagree with the term "mix race" as this is different from admixture. There are historical implications to this.

This DNA thing can be a blessing and a curse.

4-a7-ee2-c3-d6-eb-4703-8188-d5-d0-f897085-b.jpg

0-b1-e97-f3-6-bdb-4852-b045-1-e00-c83-b8-dd8.jpg

cd3-f816-c-7643-4-b12-9-f13-76-b31-f9-ae335.jpg

343uk6L.jpg

Last edited: