Golden State has the best shot at winning 70 games since the Bulls

calh45

Cal
Daps
For weeks I said I was willing to meet any nikka from Oakland in any hood and you said nothing. I'm not spending my Friday evening going to meet anybody from the internet when I got bishes to attend to tonight, but since you looking for a fade so bad I can have somebody meet you tonight and they'll be my representative. It'll be on 31st and MLK. PM me for any more info.

You_bish.jpg

:russ:

You wasn't talking at me when you said that bullshyt and now you gonna send a "representative". Nah. Ain't nobody else catching an asswhooping on your behalf. Let me know when your bytch ass can show up in person.

Khross

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mannnnn lol you nikkas need to stop with this posting of black hands shyt , Bay nikkas is better then this

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ain't this the most super bytch made shyt ever??

He gonna send a rep now. I didn't even ask ole boy to take a picture. He claiming I ain't black so I showed him I was

@Blackthoughts - 13th and Broadway. Pick a day AND time now.

take it from me man he gonna come up with 100 excuses on why he cant fight you to the death

then 2 months from now he'll say you ducked him and you aint want it with him

and then when you start posting quotes from this thread, he'll put you ignore and then start talking even crazier shyt

and the mods just let it go on, what a fukking joke

calh45

Cal
Daps
mannnnn lol you nikkas need to stop with this posting of black hands shyt , Bay nikkas is better then this

I'm with you. First he won't meet cause he claim I'm white and now it's cause he got women he gotta meet. I don't like the nikka coming at me sideways. My rule with anything is don't say some shyt to someone online that you won't say in person.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
@Blackthoughts

breh

why you keep talking disrespectful to dudes in your area but you dont wanna throw hands :mindblown:
I offered to meet any Bay nikka in any hood in Oakland and no one accepted. Now I'm chilling. When I'm ready to get on some dumb shyt again I'll re-issue the challenge. It'll be in the hood tho. Not no fukking downtown Oakland.