God of War reviews

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
looks great visually, not into combat games as i feel there is far too many on the market. shyt looks dope though

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
God Of War Is A Great Example Of The Difference Between Sony And Microsoft

Time and time again, that's what people buy a console for. And while Microsoft's strategy makes perfect sense, consoles aren't always a sensible purchase. It's often emotional, impulsive, driven by the need to follow a hero. A character you want to believe in. A journey

:wow: real fukking talk

I mean Sony put out a single player game last year with a red head girl who shoots arrows at robot dinosaurs and now that game is the PS4's 2nd best selling title :manny: M$ needs to say fukk multiplayer for a while and put out unique single player games. I mean look at this shyt...

Xbox 2018 exclusives so far:
- Deep Rock Galactic (Coop shooter)
- Sea Of Thieves (Multiplayer)
- State Of Decay 2 (Multiplayer)
- Black Desert Online (Multiplayer)
- Crackdown 3 (Probably Multiplayer)
- Ashen (TBD)
- Darwin Project (Multiplayer)
- The Last Night (Single Player)

PS4 2018 exclusives so far:
- SOTC (Single Player)
- MLB The Show 18 (Single/Multiplayer)
- GOW (Single Player)
- Yakuza 6 (Single Player)
- Detroit (Single Player)
- Spider Man (Single Player)

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
And before any other 8th man Sony bench warmer decides to catch feelings, I’m not saying this won’t be an excellent game. But when I see this many 10s(which is always suspicious no game is ever perfect) combined with such an early review embargo lift, I’m suspicious. They did the same shyt with HZD and any one not a Sony nut gobbler will tell you that game wasn’t 10/10

Terrible comparison horizon may not have been your cup of tea just like BOTW isn’t the greatest game ever to ME, but that doesn’t mean the game wasn’t worthy of the scores it got. Horizon is really good and Zelda was a great Zelda game. If this game is a 10 then that means it’s everything you want from god of war. Y’all have to stop comparing apples to oranges

God Of War Is A Great Example Of The Difference Between Sony And Microsoft

:wow: real fukking talk

I mean Sony put out a single player game last year with a red head girl who shoots arrows at robot dinosaurs and now that game is the PS4's 2nd best selling title :manny: M$ needs to say fukk multiplayer for a while and put out unique single player games. I mean look at this shyt...

Xbox 2018 exclusives so far:
- Deep Rock Galactic (Coop shooter)
- Sea Of Thieves (Multiplayer)
- State Of Decay 2 (Multiplayer)
- Black Desert Online (Multiplayer)
- Crackdown 3 (Probably Multiplayer)
- Ashen (TBD)
- Darwin Project (Multiplayer)
- The Last Night (Single Player)

PS4 2018 exclusives so far:
- SOTC (Single Player)
- MLB The Show 18 (Single/Multiplayer)
- GOW (Single Player)
- Yakuza 6 (Single Player)
- Detroit (Single Player)
- Spider Man (Single Player)

This is why if I had to choose I choose Sony. I personally don’t want multiplayer only or multiplayer games with a half assed single player mode. Sony has figured out that a great single player experience beats a great multiplayer experience. If Microsoft can put out something story driven like fable I may consider an Xbox, but they only think about shooters.

Rayzah

Daps
Back to topic. Am I tripping but I ain’t trying to be babysitting a kid all game? I don’t but god of war for that. I get the feeling there’s going to be a lot of needing his help or stopping him from dying to pass a level. It was cool in the last of us but kratos ain’t a 49 year old CAC dad.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Back to topic. Am I tripping but I ain’t trying to be babysitting a kid all game? I don’t but god of war for that. I get the feeling there’s going to be a lot of needing his help or stopping him from dying to pass a level. It was cool in the last of us but kratos ain’t a 49 year old CAC dad.

At least play it first and judge the game on its own merits maybe the helper A.i. will be badass??!! :heh: I'm going in with a clean slate...

Rayzah

Daps
At least play it first and judge the game on its own merits maybe the helper A.i. will be badass??!! :heh: I'm going in with a clean slate...
I’m not judging it to say it won’t be good I’m just saying I can’t get excited about it because I don’t like that type of shyt. And it looks like this is where it’s going. I don’t want to be the god of babysitting. I hope I’m wrong tho

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Holy fukk STFU. Going full blown Stan mode. No one said anything was "bad". I haven't played a great game since Mario last year, and like Uncharted 4 on PS4. That's a while to me. I'm not trying to demean your beloved console. Hell it's my console of choice. Calm down.

I thought you were that cac fakkit DStyles... NVM

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Watch some videos, you aren't babysitting anyone, he doesn't take damage.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not judging it to say it won’t be good I’m just saying I can’t get excited about it because I don’t like that type of shyt. And it looks like this is where it’s going. I don’t want to be the god of babysitting. I hope I’m wrong tho

It isn't like that at all. :gucci:

I swear this is the most miserable forum on the face of the earth, people complaining about stupid shyt or else making shyt up to complain about. :scust:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Terrible comparison horizon may not have been your cup of tea just like BOTW isn’t the greatest game ever to ME, but that doesn’t mean the game wasn’t worthy of the scores it got. Horizon is really good and Zelda was a great Zelda game. If this game is a 10 then that means it’s everything you want from god of war. Y’all have to stop comparing apples to oranges

This is why if I had to choose I choose Sony. I personally don’t want multiplayer only or multiplayer games with a half assed single player mode. Sony has figured out that a great single player experience beats a great multiplayer experience. If Microsoft can put out something story driven like fable I may consider an Xbox, but they only think about shooters.

Are you confusing me with someone else? :dahell:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I think you will be... :pachaha:

Rayzah

Daps
It isn't like that at all. :gucci:

I swear this is the most miserable forum on the face of the earth, people complaining about stupid shyt or else making shyt up to complain about. :scust:

I’m not complaining. I simply stated my opinion based on what I see in the previews. The same shyt everyone does for everything now. I even said I hope I’m wrong, as in I hope it’s not like that because the review I watched didn’t address it. Some people like that type of shyt, I don’t. If that’s the case the. I simply won’t say another word about the game. And I won’t come into the official thread to complain like the average coli dude does.
Are you confusing me with someone else? :dahell:

You said it’s getting too many 10’s and compared it to horizon as if that game didn’t deserve the praise it got? Am I wrong? I’m saying you shouldn’t be skeptical because the game got great scores you should be relieved or Optimistic. And what’s with the horizon hate that was a good game and deserved the praise. YOU may not have liked it but it doesn’t make it not good