God Forgives, Jets Fans Don't: The Official 2012 New York Jets Season Thread

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
primetime agrees breh we gotta do it

deion says jets need a wr - YouTube

:manny: let people call us clowns then.. the reason why sanchez is looking this shytty is because they keep playing bump and run on us cause they know our receivers are sweeter than cupcakes on easter... get them boys in here

I'd entertain Chad, but T.O. got dropped from the damn Seahawks. It's not like he was battling Nicks & Cruz on the depth chart. That nikka is beyond washed.

But even if the Jets bring them both in. Revis is still gone for the year. The running game that Rex is determined to die by is non-existent. This team with those 2 is not going to make a playoff run

Why pretend to be competitive this year by throwing band-aids on problems? Those old ass WR's wouldn't be with the team beyond this season anyway. If we're gonna be wack, let's go all out and get that top 5 pick

Daps
Amazing that a guy who was sharp enough to trade up for Revis has completely shyt the bed in the draft since then :bryan:

full-1376-12157-blindsquirrel.jpg

Also, Mangini probably had a lot of input on them picks

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
full-1376-12157-blindsquirrel.jpg

Also, Mangini probably had a lot of input on them picks

That's why they called him mangenius.. They picked up Revis,mangold,brick, rhodes,Harris through the draft got faneca and kris Jenkins and since mangini got fired our drafting has gone to shyt.. Oh yea and our running game has gone south ever since they let go of Thomas jones smh...

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That's why they called him mangenius.. They picked up Revis,mangold,brick, rhodes,Harris through the draft got faneca and kris Jenkins and since mangini got fired our drafting has gone to shyt.. Oh yea and our running game has gone south ever since they let go of Thomas jones smh...

STOP IT with the Thomas Jones bullshyt.

He was a pure byproduct of the Jets offensive line being dominant.

How are you going to be in the top 4 in rushing yet ranked 40th in broken tackles and 50 something in yards after contact?

:childplease:

Thomas Jones did nothing spectacular.

Our O-Line play has gone south.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You switch alex smith and mark sanchez teams and that game plays out the same. Smith imo is worse. He had wilson beat several times but couldnt connect on wide open receivers.

As someone who's been shytting on Smith for a while, I have to disagree. While I don't think I was completely wrong about him, his decision making alone puts him above Sanchez's level.

NYC Rebel

Daps
As someone who's been shytting on Smith for a while, I have to disagree. While I don't think I was completely wrong about him, his decision making alone puts him above Sanchez's level.

His decision making to not take any chances puts him above Mark. But not taking any chances also keep him in the same category.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

Real talk our running game has been trash ever since they thought they could replace people like Alan Faneca & Damien Woody with Vlad Ducasse and Wayne Hunter. Even Shonn Greene was looking like a quality back when Faneca & Woody were still here

edit: Reb beat me to it

NYC Rebel

Daps
Real talk our running game has been trash ever since they thought they could replace people like Alan Faneca & Damien Woody with Vlad Ducasse and Wayne Hunter. Even Shonn Greene was looking like a quality back when Faneca & Woody were still here

Faneca was on his way down and retired the year after he was let go. Damien simply retired.

Every decision since then has been complete ass.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I agree with you our o line play has gotten worse and jones greatly benifited from it but I still rather have Thomas jones than shonne Greene .

Daps

Yes sir.

People think saying Smith>Sanchez is praising Smith, it isn't. It is just a statement of how bad Sanchez is, you can literally place 20 qb's in the ________ > Sanchez spot and it is accurate.

Smith is smart, very smart with the ball. He rarely ever turns it over and always lets the team be what the team is, a great defense with a good running game.

Sanchez is a dumb player, that is the bottom line. And not only is he dumb, he is a softy too.

There was one play where Cumberland was running up the middle on I believe a seem route, the 49ers had him blanketed with inside coverage, so what does Sanchez do, tries to place it inside. DUMB

NYC Rebel

Daps
I agree with you our o line play has gotten worse and jones greatly benifited from it but I still rather have Thomas jones than shonne Greene .

Thomas Jones broke less tackles and made less people miss than Shonn Greene!!! :to:

Shonn Greene pathetic ass made 22 players miss or broke their tackles last year.

The career high for Thomas Jones was 18!!

HORRIBLE. Dude was brolic yet broke ZERO tackles.

Daps
His decision making to not take any chances puts him above Mark. But not taking any chances also keep him in the same category.

You have to understand though, he`ll take the chance, when the chance needs to be taken.

Look at the games from last year where this team really needed the offense to come through, Alex stepped up big time, especially vs. NO in the playoffs.

It's not like he is unable to do those things, he just adheres closely to the gameplan.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This team really has limited talent all around...I know anything can happen in the NFL but i wont be mad if we just lose out and get a high pick maybe get our franchcise qb rebuild and move on:snoop:

NYC Rebel

Daps
You have to understand though, he`ll take the chance, when the chance needs to be taken.

Look at the games from last year where this team really needed the offense to come through, Alex stepped up big time, especially vs. NO in the playoffs.

It's not like he is unable to do those things, he just adheres closely to the gameplan.

Man....the times Alex got sacked, you saw that he wanted to let it go but something held him back.

The end justifies the means, so taking a sack may be the best thing for him to do than to make a risky pass since alex really isn't the most accurate thrower downfield. But he seems to know who he is more than Mark.