The Roman Empire
ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

FINISHEDDD MEEE :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That poor bebe was at point blank range to her mother's yelling, cursing and stomping. That was just as bad as the whiplash she got from suddenly being tossed face first. :(

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You see how the baby was waving its arms like it was motioning for help?

team_america.gif

I hate hoodbooger logic. "You disrespectin' me in front of my baby" vs cussin' hella loud right next to the kid's head and then dumping her on the lap of a complete stranger while you go at it with some chick on the city bus.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
They say a woman's most powerful instinct is her maternal instinct to care for and protect her child.

...Apparently that comes a distant second to the instinct to be a worthless ratchet on a crowded bus. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Australia
What a poor excuse for a human being..

Calling the other woman out for 'disrespecting' her in front of her kid, yet she is swearing her a$$ off not only in front of her kid, but everybody on the bus.

There is no way I could sit there and let them get away with some shyt like this...that whole "fukk everybody" attitude, that a lot of people have in America It seems, no wonder so many people get shot and killed.. If I had a gun on that bus, I'd probably contemplate shooting these scum bags as well.