Daps
Zay bout to hit Maya with that interracial creampie :myman:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This show was a cool idea but like I said earlier in the thread it shouldn't have been a Disney Channel show. Had the show been on another network it could have been a bit more serious and followed them through high school or maybe longer.

I pretty much dropped it sometime in the first season. It had some irregular airings where they'd show it a week or two then it would it disappear just as long if not longer from their lineup.

Sabrina Carpenter was a special talent. She pretty much carried the show on her back when I was watching it. Maya made the show tolerable and made Riley a better character.

I also think that the show should have focused on the BMW characters and had those kids featured but not entirely the main focus. Let's be honest here the people watching this show were in it for the nostalgia trip and not for the new generation of characters. Basically this whole show was mishandled and it's pretty sad it failed like it did but on Disney it was destined to fail.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Netflix may come thru with the save..:damn:
This would be ideal. Anything is better than that network it was on. The show is gonna need some retooling. Lots of dumb ideas like making Cory his daughter's teacher just to have him featured more on the show. They could have done a half and half show where half the show was about Cory's life as an adult and half the show was about his daughter.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
This would be ideal. Anything is better than that network it was on. The show is gonna need some retooling. Lots of dumb ideas like making Cory his daughter's teacher just to have him featured more on the show. They could have done a half and half show where half the show was about Cory's life as an adult and half the show was about his daughter.
As soon as they booked it on Disney I knew it would be short-lived.. The OG was for a young audience, but it had a level of maturity with it. Imo...

They made this one entirely too kiddie.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Found the right thread but :francis:

This show was a cool idea but like I said earlier in the thread it shouldn't have been a Disney Channel show. Had the show been on another network it could have been a bit more serious and followed them through high school or maybe longer.

I pretty much dropped it sometime in the first season. It had some irregular airings where they'd show it a week or two then it would it disappear just as long if not longer from their lineup.

Sabrina Carpenter was a special talent. She pretty much carried the show on her back when I was watching it. Maya made the show tolerable and made Riley a better character.

I also think that the show should have focused on the BMW characters and had those kids featured but not entirely the main focus. Let's be honest here the people watching this show were in it for the nostalgia trip and not for the new generation of characters. Basically this whole show was mishandled and it's pretty sad it failed like it did but on Disney it was destined to fail.

Freeform (ABC Family) would've carried it like they do all their other shows

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
As soon as they booked it on Disney I knew it would be short-lived.. The OG was for a young audience, but it had a level of maturity with it. Imo...

They made this one entirely too kiddie.
It didnt stand out...felt like every other disney channel show ive seen with my buddys kid, except corey and topanga were featured...i agree with WinB, corey shouldnt have been the teacher, felt to forced...he shouldnt have been forced into the Feeny role...could have been in the show just as much w/o being the teacher...btw...think its time netflix adds the OG series to their lineup....we have waited long enough

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
It didnt stand out...felt like every other disney channel show ive seen with my buddys kid, except corey and topanga were featured...i agree with WinB, corey shouldnt have been the teacher, felt to forced...he shouldnt have been forced into the Feeny role...could have been in the show just as much w/o being the teacher...btw...think its time netflix adds the OG series to their lineup....we have waited long enough
Word!:salute: